NGD - Acoustic Material

acefreely

• Members

I know this should go in the acoustic forum, but I never go there and besides this is my first acoustic.

Seagull S6. Bought it based on user reviews and instructor recommendation. Brand new, Musicians Friend $369 w/free shipping...

This one is all about the sound. Each string was tuned a half step down. Tuned her up. Action is really nice for an acoustic, very low and fast. Neck profile is very nice as well, very comfortable and easy to play. The headstock is a little different, but I don't really care about looks as much as sound and this baby has nice sound. I would say pretty even all the way around, not too much high, low or middle, just nice and even. And it rings out really nice.

After about a half hour of playing I have a big smile with this one. Definitely a nice guitar.

• Members

Sir -- there are people who wait MONTHS to post a NGD pic...

nah -- just kidding...

Congrats and play it well :thu: I think later this year will see a new Acoustic for me... though I can't seem to stop playing my current one because it's so darn comfortable.

Again -- congrats....

• Members

:evil: What we need is a script that kicks in as soon as NGD is put in the title. A go/no go message:

Do you have pictures of the actual guitar?

Yes

No

Have you attached the url?

Yes

No

If No is chosen the post is deleted. If Yes is chosen, the Attach Image app pops up. If nothing is added, the post is deleted. Should be easy to write!!

Oh, and Congrats on the Seagull. Excellent guitars for the $$s.

• Members

I know you said that looks aren't that important compared to the sound, and I agree, but that thing looks sweet.

Edit: The guitar that is, not the weird looking woman.

Thanks, you should here the sound. I can't put it down...like I said first acoustic, so getting used to the larger body, but the sound is like Borat says, "very nice!"

Archived