357 Customs ....

rgrabows

• Members

OK ...please don't flame me. I was clearing out my emails and noticed my old reciepts from the "deal of the decade". I decided to email a test email...and immediately got the following bacK:

357 Customs is restructuring its website as well as the entire company. The promotion that ran has been more difficult than anticipated to correct. However, this does not negate the fact that we will continue to work to satisfy every customer. We will not be responding to non-constructive emails. In spite of some customers who think we will not fulfill their orders, for the record, we will until they are done. We encourage you not to pay any attention to some customers in the forums who are trying to spread slanderous remarks. This is being handled in such a manner as to prevent any further damage from these people. Once again, we want to thank everyone who has supported 357.

So ..good news..all the guitars will be shipped ....soon. !:thu:

• Members

How dare anyone post - or even think - anything negative about 357 Customs. And WHY would anyone assume, just because they're...what, 18 months late?...that their order would not be filled??

357 Customs is the real victim. Our society is just to cynical and impatient for a vendor of such integrity and light.

• Members

How dare anyone post - or even think - anything negative about 357 Customs. And WHY would anyone assume, just because they're...what, 18 months late?...that their order would not be filled??

357 Customs is the real victim. Our society is just to cynical and impatient for a vendor of such integrity and light.

You have a future in politics..... :thu:

• Members

OK ...please don't flame me. I was clearing out my emails and noticed my old reciepts from the "deal of the decade". I decided to email a test email...and immediately got the following bacK:

357 Customs is restructuring its website as well as the entire company. The promotion that ran has been more difficult than anticipated to correct. However, this does not negate the fact that we will continue to work to satisfy every customer. We will not be responding to non-constructive emails. In spite of some customers who think we will not fulfill their orders, for the record, we will until they are done. We encourage you not to pay any attention to some customers in the forums who are trying to spread slanderous remarks. This is being handled in such a manner as to prevent any further damage from these people. Once again, we want to thank everyone who has supported 357.

So ..good news..all the guitars will be shipped ....soon. !
:thu:

I'm still waiting for my refund check for my Opti-Grab Glasses:

image_1740.jpg

• Members

You mean, I send them a $100 bucks, they send me a $5 dollar plastic toy and a coupon. I send the not legally binding coupon in and I get a $700 guitar?

But what's even better, if you send the coupon, $5 plastic toy, and $700 guitar back in, you get some prime ocean front property in New Mexico.

And if you turn around and send that in, you get to be KING OF THE WORLD!

• Members

You mean, I send them a $100 bucks, they send me a $5 dollar plastic toy and a coupon. I send the not legally binding coupon in and I get a $700 guitar?

But what's even better, if you send the coupon, $5 plastic toy, and $700 guitar back in, you get some prime ocean front property in New Mexico.

And if you turn around and send that in, you get to be KING OF THE WORLD!

I'm in!

It's good to be the king.

mel-king.jpg

Archived