WoW! Telecaster.....

paul44

• Members

And you were in the market of a $10k guitar and you had this one lined up next to other $10k guitars...well there would be a lot of competition.

That's true,but I'd probably buy them as well.

• Members

To me, that's the antithesis of what makes a Telecaster a great instrument. Of course, I don't think any guitar should be that fancy. If I were rich, and had a vault full of guitars that I never played, I would probably not buy that one.

If I did buy it, I would have to hide it in the corner of my guitar vault under a pile of money.

• Members

To me, that's the antithesis of what makes a Telecaster a great instrument. Of course, I don't think any guitar should be that fancy. If I were rich, and had a vault full of guitars that I never played, I would probably not buy that one.

If I did buy it, I would have to hide it in the corner of my guitar vault under a pile of money.

I tend to agree, but if you were performing in Branson it would probably make a lot more sense (talking about either of those guitars).

• Members

I tend to agree, but if you were performing in Branson it would probably make a lot more sense (talking about either of those guitars).

I think you're right about that. If I were performing in Branson, the guitar would be overshadowed by the rhinestone-encrusted, fringed jacket and ten-gallon hat I'd be wearing. :D

• Members

I love it. Its an art piece. Will Gibson sue over the Hummingbird? I play two Teles (no, not at once smart@ss). Last week I was scolded for the wear and tear on the (far) nicer of the two. I explained to the gentleman that it was a guitar first, and a trophy second. I still have to wonder wonder how it would look on me...

Archived