NGD: Orville by Gibson Les Paul standard 59 RI

lexvandoef

• Members

Lex, that sounds a fair price for your side of the Pond! I know things are a lot more expensive there.

Gelukwensen!

Hey thnx, and you're right, sometimes I read about how much you guys pay for a guitar :love: I would love living in the States.

And how come you now a bit Dutch?:thu:

Oh and it plays and sounds even better:love:

• Members

Hey thnx, and you're right, sometimes I read about how much you guys pay for a guitar
:love:
I would love living in the States.

And how come you now a bit Dutch?
:thu:

Because I cheated and used the internet. :D

Sorry. I know a smattering of Spanish and French, and a few phrases in German, but no Dutch. :( I think I recall "tot ziens" (spelling?) from an old Aussie friend of mine who used to hang out with some South Africans during World War II, but I don't recall if that is Dutch or Afrikaans.

• Members

Because I cheated and used the internet.
:D

Sorry. I know a smattering of Spanish and French, and a few phrases in German, but no Dutch.
:(
I think I recall "tot ziens" (spelling?) from an old Aussie friend of mine who used to hang out with some South Africans during World War II, but I don't recall if that is Dutch or Afrikaans.

haha internet rules :D

Oh and tot ziens is Dutch, it means goodbye.

anyway, thnx for reply's. anyone else got a Orville by Gibson ans want to share opinions, experiences?

• Members

Congratulations on the new axe, looks almost like my Tokai Love Rock. The Japanese must be doing something right. I own two Japanese LP copies and unplugged they have this brilliant, vibrant sound that most Gibsons lack.

Oh, and I love Holland, particularly Amsterdam. The train ride from Schipol Airport was awesome; I had never ridden in one so quiet and smooth, seemed like I was floating. I wish trains in the U.S. was as refined as your country's. Huh, now that I think about it, I felt like I was floating during the week I was there:) I hope to return someday.

• Members

about that brilliant vibrant sound. Yes, that's the way to describe it unplugged, my MIJ Fender telecaster custom 62 RI, has that quality to, only more telecasterish. I love japanese guitars.

Yuo said mine looked just like your tokai, care to post some pics? We could start a 'show you japanese les paul' topic :p

Hahaha, and floating trains? Well yes, you could describe it that way, and they are quite comfortable to ride, if only they would come on time more often :mad:

• Members

Yuo said mine looked just like your tokai, care to post some pics? We could start a 'show you japanese les paul' topic
:p

:

OK!!! I'll start, here's my 1990 Greco Mint Collection Les Paul! I have an Edwards Les Paul on the way, should be here in the next day or two!:cool:

100_1931.jpg

Archived