The April SPAM Thread: I posted this on April 1st.

The Eristic

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have a new condition MIM Standard Strat and a new condition PRS SE Custom. I'd like to trade both for one MIA Strat. Must be sunburst (alder or ash) and fingerboard can be maple or rosewood (or even ebony!). I'd prefer a G&L Legacy or S500 if you have one but i'm definitely open to any and all Fender makes too.
Please let me know what you have!
Thanks,
Mark
mvanhorn@holmdelschools.org
e-mail or PM me

• Members

First is a 2005 MIJ Gretsch 6120am that I bought new old stock. I would classify this guitar as near mint. 9.9 out of 10. It's only been played for about 2 hours but once it's taken out of the case I don't recognise anything as mint. No issues cosmetic or otherwise. Full specs can be found on the gretsch website. Ships with original case, candy, paperwork and even the original box. Please e-mail questions or requests for other pics. $1450 shipped, insured, paypalled.
Picture456.jpg
Picture459.jpg

Next is an early model ibanez prestige rg3120 in twilight blue. Real dimarzios, made in japan, wizard neck, mahogany body. I would rate at 7.5 out of 10. Has 2 dings through the paint on some swirls in the clear. Case is non original and has some kind of stencil on it. I don't know if it can come off because I didn't put it there. Again please ask any specific questions or ask for more pics. $650 shipped, insured, paypalled.
Picture469.jpg
Picture230.jpg
Picture232.jpg
Picture477.jpg

Last is a usa made washburn wms studio. Mahogany body and neck with real duncans(JB and 59 I think). Grovers, buzz feiten and so on. Has some wear around the volume knob(satin finish) and some worming on the back. Over all an 8 out of 10. Case is a little beat up but completely functional. Please ask questions or if you need pics let me know. $450 shipped, insured, paypalled.
Picture462.jpg
Picture464.jpg
Picture470.jpg

I don't "need" to get rid of any of these so please no low balls. My feedback on ebay is under shesky60462 and I have sold several guitars . All shipping quoted is for the continental united states. Contact me for additional shipping info. Any questions please contact me at shesky60462@yahoo.com

thanks,

John

• Members

I have more pictures and can provide more complete descriptions if anyone is interested. I've priced everything to sell quick with no hassle. Paypal with confirmed addy or USPS money order.

Jay Turser Mosrite copy with GFS P90s - Metallic Red Sparkle - $175 shipped
000_3099.jpg

Xaviere XV-700 - Lemon Drop - GFS Blem - $225 shipped
000_3102.jpg

Korean built Ric copy - 12 string - FireGlo - $300 shipped
000_3100.jpg

Browsville Thug - Metallic Red Glitter - $125 shipped
000_2807.jpg

Squier Standard Double Fat pickguard with stock Alnico pickups - matte black - new- $30 shipped ( trem plate included, but not pictured)
000_3104.jpg

Squier Tele Custom pickguard - used - $20 shipped
000_3103.jpg

Duncan Hotrails for Strat bridge pickup - black - 6" leads - $20 shipped
000_3107.jpg

Squier Standard Strat neck - Satin pewter metallic headstock - no hardware - $40 shipped
000_3106.jpg

WD parts Strat body - Alder - 2 piece - center joint - 50's style routing - I paid $225 plus shipping for this body - $120 shipped.
30921_big.jpg

• Members

PM or email to inquire, robtho2@yahoo.com Trade offers ok

BC RICH BARITONE SPECIAL EDITION BICH - Excellent like new condition, 30" scale, BDSM pickup, awesomely wicked & creepy sounding. No issues or disappointments. Comes with a BC Rich gigbag. $375

pics: http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrow...der_id=1849002

bichf.jpg

1990 FENDER HM STRAT - MIJ, beautiful near mint condition, 9.5/10, red with black marble swirl, REAL Floyd Rose Pro tremelo, rare HSH pickups, Duncan JB bridge, SSL-1 middle, '59 neck, sweet slim maple neck w/rosewood fretboard & jumbo frets(very light wear), Gotoh tuners. Comes with a SKB case also in mint condition. $500

pics: http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrow...der_id=1849547

hmf.jpg

1997 FENDER JERRY DONAHUE TELECASTER - Hellecasters! This beast has a few battle scars but no functional issues. Double bound body, brass saddles, '50's v-shape neck, 5-way switch, great tonal versatility. Rock solid with alot of character and lots of life left. Comes with a Fender hardshell case. $625

pics: http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrow...der_id=1850272

donf.jpg

1989 FENDER SQUIER USA STRATOCASTER - SOLD

EPIPHONE LES PAUL CUSTOM PLUS FLAMETOP - Near mint, solid 9.5/10, comes with Gator hardshell LP case. $525

pics: http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrow...der_id=1852127

lpcf.jpg

• Members

Chrome Red Telecaster Body: $179
Telecaster Maple Neck (from a MIM STD) $160

Both in like new condition.
Email for pics.

Will also accept trades. I dunno what, but I need a good echo/slapback effect. Would also consider a maple tele neck with vintage frets.

• Members

This is one of the first SCOD's (I emailed nic and I believe he said it was #7) purchased from axeandyoushallrecieve a year ago. It has the original tolex covering, and is still in good condition. has velcro on the bottom. I'm not dying to sell this as it's kind of rare with this covering but I'm trying to buy a mac mini...$170 shipped
scod.jpg
Also up for sale is an Audiozone #3 model amp (serial #64). I saw that these amps are built by a small shop that sells mostly on ebay, and had them make an amp for me about 8 months ago with a sweet skirt that I found at goodwill, and it came out great. $350 shipped
model3004.jpg

• Members
James Burton Signature Telecaster.

Superb neck, Fender Custom Shop Texas Special pickups, great wood grain with a Sunburst finish... a player. This guitar was my #1 for a long, long time. I recorded many tracks with it. $475 shipped to the CONUS. Does not include the case shown in the pics, but does include a Fender gigbag.

Slideshow is available
here

Soundclip here:
http://www.mojocaster.com/mp3/mojocaster_I_wonder.mp3

mini-DSC05771.JPG

Fender US Telecaster, seafoam green!

This has become my #1 guitar in the past year. Originally built as a mod project for my website, I ended up loving her so much that I have been playing her ever since.

The body is a US Fender Tele refinished in seafoam green nitro. The pickups are from OC Duff. The neck is a Warmoth, and the nut is an Earvana. Oh yeah, and the tuners are Sperzels locking tuners... It's all top of the line, people.

$799 shipped to the CONUS.

See the entire build and all the hardware used more in detail
here

Wanna hear what the guitar sounds like? Follow
this link

mini-DSC07285.JPG

US Fender Telecaster w/ P90s...

A one of a kind, this guitar was built for my website. It is made of a US Fender Telecaster body in Candy Apple Red, an All Parts neck (maple/rosewood) finished by Rob D from Fret Tech, GFS Dream 90 pickups, and gold hardware... a classic beauty! You can see the build project and pics of all the parts
here

$550 Shipped to the CONUS.

Wanna hear what the guitar sounds like?

http://mojocaster.com/mp3/Mojocaster%20-%20Cocaine.mp3

http://mojocaster.com/mp3/Mojocaster%20-%20Belle%20star.mp3

mini-DSC07801.JPG

Danelectro U2 in Aquaburst!

Boy, you don't see these all that often, especially not in this sought after color. Jimmy Page used Danos back in the day, and Mark Knopfler used one in his latest record. This one is set up for slide, but does not see a lot of playing time, primarily because I have a Strat with lipstick pickups that I play the most for this sort of sound, so this one has to go...

$275 shipped to the CONUS

Pics are available
here
and
here

I also have a Robert Cray Strat neck, an All Parts V-shape neck - nitro amber finish, Fender tuners - and some misc. pickups such as GFS Dream 180s, Lil killer - tele - and a US Fender Standard neck pickup - tele as well...

Offers welcome. Trades not as much, but I'll listen... thanks
:)

Gone:

Robert Cray neck
All parts Tele neck
GFS Vintage 62 Alnico bridge pickup
Les Paul

The rest is still available! I'll take $50 off the shipped price of the Telecasters!!!

• Members
PM or email to inquire,
robtho2@yahoo.com

1989 FENDER SQUIER USA STRATOCASTER - Good used condition, a few small nicks and dings but nothing bad. Professionally upgraded with active EMG pickups, incredible tone & feel, light fretwear, rosewood fretboard. No issues or disappointments. Comes with non-orig rear cover, the whammy bar and a Fender Deluxe gigbag. $450

pics:
http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrow...der_id=1850406

squierf.jpg

Pm sent

• Members
I have more pictures and can provide more complete descriptions if anyone is interested. I've priced everything to sell quick with no hassle. Paypal with confirmed addy or USPS money order.

Jay Turser Mosrite copy with GFS P90s - Metallic Red Sparkle - $175 shipped

000_3099.jpg

Xaviere XV-700 - Lemon Drop - GFS Blem - $225 shipped

000_3102.jpg

Korean built Ric copy - 12 string - FireGlo - SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

000_3100.jpg

Browsville Thug - Metallic Red Glitter - $125 shipped

000_2807.jpg

Squier Standard Double Fat pickguard with stock Alnico pickups - matte black - new- $30 shipped ( trem plate included, but not pictured)

000_3104.jpg

Squier Tele Custom pickguard - used - $20 shipped

000_3103.jpg

Duncan Hotrails for Strat bridge pickup - black - 6" leads - SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

000_3107.jpg

Squier Standard Strat neck - Satin pewter metallic headstock - no hardware - SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

000_3106.jpg

WD parts Strat body - Alder - 2 piece - center joint - 50's style routing - I paid $225 plus shipping for this body - $120 shipped.

30921_big.jpg

Updated a few items that have sold.

Archived