What's the Staute of Limitations on a NGD Announcement?

Jaymeister

• Members

I got this a few weeks ago from a pawn shop, but finally got it cleaned up, rewired to stock, and set up to the point where I think I'll actually keep it. It's a sweet sounding player now. Here's a pic of my used 2001 Legacy burst with wood binding...

484133813_9edd1a44e6_b.jpg

• Members

Wow, nice. How much did it set you back?

Congrats!

(o)(o)

I got it for $560 shipped and then had to buy a new trem arm for $20, so $580 all in. I electronics were messed with for whatever reason, but they were all there, and I returned it to stock. The price was definitely at the lower end of the spectrum for what these go for used.

• Members
cool dude. i love binding on strats and teles. congrats

I do too...here's my Legacy Special, this is a faux finish binding though, but still looks good. Funny thing is it was so subtle that I didn't even see the binding in the auction pics when I bought it a few years ago.

303606152_1df3c8415c_b.jpg

• Members
statute of limitations on NGDs is 1 year from purchase/acquisition of guitar or 6 months after taking a picture or mentioning it in the forums, whichever is greater.

anyhow, awesome guitar and real nice price
:thu:

:thu: LOL

Real Purty, I want one!!!

• Members

Congrats - great guitar! I love my Legacy. BTW, I think that the guitar in the first picture is actually a Legacy, not a Legacy Special (the Special says "Legacy Special" on the head and has the dual blade pups). No biggy though, a lot of people actually prefer the Legacy over the special.

Archived