DIRT CHEAP SAMICK Malibu

GarysBlues

• Members

I am looking at a white pearl malibu at a Mom & Pop shop right now for $99. What a beauty it is. I am going to try and finnagle a trade for my black Oscar Schmidt OE30 that I never play. I know I would enjoy the Malibu more and it seems to be very well crafted.

• Members

I am looking at a white pearl malibu at a Mom & Pop shop right now for $99. What a beauty it is. I am going to try and finnagle a trade for my black Oscar Schmidt OE30 that I never play. I know I would enjoy the Malibu more and it seems to be very well crafted.

Good luck! :thu:

• Members

Ya..I'm keepin this Michael Kelly....this guitar plays/sounds unreal. I surely can't sell this? I can't imagine how much better the Custom sounds? Really, this sounds that good! Its getting ridiculous around here with guitars. The Tele was gonna be a project that I started. I put a Grafite nut on[i'm getting REAL-GOOD at it also] and have been waiting for the GHS 3-1/2 inch Dano Lipsticks to come in and a PG and it would be MINT. The JB sounds real good in it. But I'm playing the Agile TC-1000 w/Duncan's pretty regular and the Fomula not much at all[as for Tele's]. So I figure I'll put some new pups in my Ibanez.... PAF-PRO Zebra's[what do ya think.. front and rear?] And square up my sister...I owe her a hundred that I was short on the Two guitars. So I think I'm doing right? I don't know....you know how it is. You sell something then you wish you didn't! And of course I'll be looking around for something else!

• Members

how big is the trem block on the malibu? i played one with a rosewood board/pearl white body and the neck is pretty slick and chunky! however i never noticed the trem block, cos i managed to score a fender 60th anni mim for cheap..

please don't make me gas for a guit again.... :D

• Members

how big is the trem block on the malibu? i played one with a rosewood board/pearl white body and the neck is pretty slick and chunky! however i never noticed the trem block, cos i managed to score a fender 60th anni mim for cheap..

please don't make me gas for a guit again....
:D

You only have 123 posts.. just keep reading and GAS will be a common occuurance. Because of this board, I have a '51, a Fender DPS (for $350.. new and shipped!), The Samick (it's now a title), A custom tele being built, a Fullerton Bass, a Turser JTDLX Custom... and an inkling to build myself a strat.

Enjoy your gaslessness .. for now!!! :mad::lol:

Archived