New Scams?

daklander

• Members

I open my Yahoo email this morning, first time in a couple of days. There were several email scams and the following blurb I haven't seen or heard of before. It too is an email scam so don't get taken.

HONDA COMPANY UK.

An Affiliate of Honda Uk.

28 TANFIELD ROAD,

CROYDON.

LONDON.

AWARD NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to inform you of the release, of the long awaited results of the HONDA CAR INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM held in June, 2005.You were entered as dependent clients with: Reference SERIAL NUMBER: 652-662 and Batch number AT-040SB06-03. Your email address attached to the ticket number: 2752246896 that drew the lucky winning number, which consequently won the sweepstake in the first category,in four parts. You have been approved for a payment of 500,000.00euros(FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND EUROS.)in cash credited to file reference number:IPL/4249859609/WP1.This is from a total cash prize of five million euros shared among the ten international winners in first categories.Along with a New Honda FR-V.

Congratulations!!!!!

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 50,000 (Fifty thousand) names of email users around the world, as part of our internat ional promotion program. Due to mixed up of some names and addresses,we ask that you keep this award personal, till your claims has been processed and your funds remitted to you.This is part of our security measures to avoid double claiming or unwarranted participants or impersonators, taking advantage of the situation.You are to contact your/our-accredited agent for your claim:

MR RAYMOND COLE

HONDA CLAIMING SECURITY AGENCY.

Email: claim_collector@yahoo.ie

Phone contact:+447031907489

He is your agent, and responsible for the processing and transfer of your winnings to you. YOUR SECURITY FILE NUMBER IS W-91237-H?67/B4 (keep personal) Remember, your winning must be claimed on time. Failure to claim your winning/ fund it will be added to next 10,000.000 euros AND CAR international lottery program. Furthermore, should there be any change in your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible. Once again congratulations.

Yours Sincerely,

MRS LISA FARRAH.

CAR LOTTERY CO-ORDINATOR

NB:DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MAIL EXCEPT FOR INQUIRIES,CONTACT OUR CLAIMS AGENCY AT claim_collector@yahoo.ie

Winning parameter

Batch no:AT-040SB06-03

Ticket no: 2752246896

Serial no: 652-662

Dear Winner,

How are you doing?hope all is well.I am Mr RAYMOND COLE,Honda Claim Security Agent here in the United Kingdom.The email you received is a winning notification of the last lottery draws that was held in this company sometimes ago.

A draw was held early this year in this company in which various software operators assisted in the Random Computer Selection system(RCSS) of email addreses from various website.The purpose was to select email address that will emerge winner of the lottery stake prize.

On release of the results your email address was selected as a winner of 500,000 euros and the new honda FR-V car donated by honda company Uk.

You are therefore required to forward to me immediatly the underlisted information on your claim verification form so as to enable me release your winning certificate to you,which will serve as clearance from this office to the delivery/security company that will release your winnings to you.

However i will also require you to attach to this form a copy of your passport photograph(300x300 pixels) this will also serve as a document for recongnition and it will also be included in our2005 winners album.

Finally i will once again on behalf of Honda car company Uk congratulate you and wish you all the best for emerging winner in this year lottery promotion.

Oh, and this one too I haven't gotten before.

The Marina Offices,

St Peters Yacht Basin,

Newcastle upon Tyne,

NE6 1HX

England

(Customer Services)

Ref: UK/9420X2/69

Batch: 074/05/ZY379

WINNING NOTIFICATION

We are happily to announce to you the draw #(1040) of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY, online Sweepstakes International program held on Saturday 17th December 2005. It is yet to be unclaimed and you are getting the FINAL NOTIFICATION as regards this.

Your e-mail address attached to ticket number:66475600545 201 with Serial number 5366/06 drew the lucky numbers:

Lotto Ball number 20Lotto Ball number 23Lotto Ball number 25Lotto Ball number 30Lotto Ball number 31Lotto Ball number 48 Lotto Bonus Ball number 10bonusball

which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category i.e match 6 plus bonus.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of 634,310 (six hundred and Thirty-four thousand Three hundred and Ten pounds sterling) in cash credited to file KTU/9023118308/06.

This is from a total cash prize of 1,805,860GBP shared amongst the(7)lucky winners in this category i.e Match 6 plus bonus.

All participants for the online version were selected randomly from World Wide Websites through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are listed online. This promotion takes place weekly.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in your play coupon. In view of this, your 634,310GPD (six hundred and Thirty-four thousand Three hundred and Ten pounds sterling) will be released to you by any of our payment offices in Europe.

Our European agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact her.For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claim is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize.This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned.

To file for your claim,please contact our claims agent below.

Name:Mr Henry Spence.

Phone:+447031911231.

E-mail:info_fiduciaryspence@yahoo.com.hk

Foreign Services Manager,Payment and Release order

Department,

LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM

Endeavour to email him your full names,winning numbers,email address,telephone/fax numbers immediately.

Congratulations from me and members of staff of THE NATIONAL LOTTERY.

sincerely

JAMES IRVIN

CONTROLER

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY

P.O.Box 1010

Liver pool, L701NL,

United Kingdom.

A total of 6 scams. I'm muy rico.

:D

• Members

But aren't you sad about the poor Honda dealer in Nigeria who was killed by the government and now the widow needs to find a place to shelter the funds, and after a search through the world's 6.x billion people, found YOU?

The thing about the scams is that they're always soooo specific. "You are claimant number 1,234 (one thousand, two hundred thirty four) out of 123,456 entries, with a winning number of 987654321987654321."

• Members

thats very obvious like the ones from nigeria or south Africa, my wife got one from Thenationallottery.UK with complete logos and links to the official NationalLottery.uk site

The National Lottery

PO Box 1010

Liverpool

L70 1NL

United Kingdom.

Ref: XYL /26510460037/05

Batch: 24/00319/IPD

WINNING NOTIFICATION

We happily announce to you the draw (#1041) of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY, online Sweepstakes International program held on Wednesday 14th December 2005. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 56475600545188 with Serial number 5368/02 drew the lucky numbers:

07-09-17-22-27-40 (Bonus ball) which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category i.e match 6 . You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of

Archived