Fender Necks

SpectorDave

• Members

Warmoth sells pretty accurate reproductions. I believe you can also order one directly from Fender, but Fender keeps their parts stock under pretty tight lock and key.

eBay would have a few. People who've upgraded their necks, swapped out from another instrument, etc. usually post the old one on eBay for a few bucks. And, some suppliers sell new Genuine Fender necks that they overstocked on or bought the wrong one of.

• Members

Warmoth sells pretty accurate reproductions. I believe you can also order one directly from Fender, but Fender keeps their parts stock under pretty tight lock and key.

eBay would have a few. People who've upgraded their necks, swapped out from another instrument, etc. usually post the old one on eBay for a few bucks. And, some suppliers sell new Genuine Fender necks that they overstocked on or bought the wrong one of.

Fender no longer supplies replacement necks and bodies, from memory the stopped in 2004.. I have a 57RI and 62RI neck at home.. They were fookin expensive..

Though if the rumors are true and Warmoth, Allparts, MM etc lose their licences to make Fender replacements.. Gonna be hard to get that stuff.

There is a guy on Ebay who sells brand new Mexi Fender necks and bodies quite cheap, check him out, think he goes by aalox or something, good guy.

• Members

Fender no longer supplies replacement necks and bodies, from memory the stopped in 2004.. I have a 57RI and 62RI neck at home.. They were fookin expensive..

Though if the rumors are true and Warmoth, Allparts, MM etc lose their licences to make Fender replacements.. Gonna be hard to get that stuff.

There is a guy on Ebay who sells brand new Mexi Fender necks and bodies quite cheap, check him out, think he goes by aalox or something, good guy.

It won't be bard to get their stuff, Warmoth and friends are just going to have to slightly redesign some of the asthetic portions of their necks (i.e. headstock shapes). They're not going to stop making them.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

If anyone know the link to this ebay guy please let me know. I'm looking for a 3-bolt micro tilt neck for my 70s strat. The only genuine fender that would fit is a MIM.

• Members

If anyone know the link to this ebay guy please let me know. I'm looking for a 3-bolt micro tilt neck for my 70s strat. The only genuine fender that would fit is a MIM.

The seller's ID is n.aalox

Archived