so... i love my strat again!

ilovemystrat

• Members

I tell ya..............I have been playing Telecaster's as of lately. But as I always say.....at HEART, I'm a Strat player. Just sometimes other Tones catch my attention for a spell. But it always gets back to my SRV and 50th Anniversary............those are my BABY'S!

• Members

I tell ya..............I have been playing Telecaster's as of lately. But as I always say.....at HEART, I'm a Strat player. Just sometimes other Tones catch my attention for a spell. But it always gets back to my SRV and 50th Anniversary............those are my BABY'S!

i know!!!

how did guitar get so cool in the first place...

time for a neew thread!

• Members

If you like them that much, you're lucky your baby lets you play them. ;)

• Members
ah sorry, its not worn, its stained or something... i really like

it might be worn now? i dunno i've had for a year.... when do they start wearing down?

Worn, stained, whatever. :freak:

What I'm trying to say is it looks nice. :thu:

• Members

My first strat was a mid 90s Wayne's World 2 special edition mexican strat; aged white with rosewood fret board. At the time I was a les paul guy and didn't like going between a paul and a strat; the scale and the carve of the neck messed with my head. Later I had another mexican strat and an Epiphone les paul and I couldn't switch between those either :confused: . Now I am a strat man all the way, see avatar, but I recently purchased a Gibson paul. I don't know which I like more. I play one for a while, then I play the other. If I had to sell one I would probably keep the strat because it came first, as far as the guitars of which I am currently in posession, but I would still be very sad :cry: . Strats rule

Archived