Offramp! news re L42!

Shars

• Members

A new Donald Fagen, and Level 42, release; 2006 is turning out to be a good year! :thu: :thu: :thu:

Hey Shars, I thought your other band YCB were due for a new album about now, but the last couple of times I tried to access their website it wasn't there. Please tell me they just got a different website....:(

• Members

Originally posted by Mr. Botch

A new Donald Fagen, and Level 42, release; 2006 is turning out to be a good year!
:thu:
Hey Shars, I thought your other band YCB were due for a new album about now, but the last couple of times I tried to access their website it wasn't there. Please tell me they just got a different website....
:(

Hey Botch, it is turning into a great year.

I just booked my tickets for 2 l42 shows and cant wait!

YCB's Talk To The Hand compilation album is being released next week and if you want one, let me know.

There will also be a live album this year and the new studio album so pretty busy at the moment with the gig thats being recorded coming up on the 25th feb.

The website www.Y-C-B.co.uk is down but its being redone as we speak but you can visit our other site at www.soundclick.com/ycb

Nice to know people are intrested in what I do

• Members

Level 42 is one of my absolute favorite bands. I wish they were played more in the US...

...but that would make sense. Kinda puts the skids on THAT idea, eh?

Great news. Looking forward to YCB's and Level 42's new disks.

Thanks, ya Brit!

-Tim from Jersey (New)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Remember I said we had a gig on Saturday, well it KICKED ARSE!!!

It sold out and we had to turn people away which was a real shame but overall a fantstic time had by all.

YCB did brilliantly and heres a pic of the evening... I really enjoyed myself I have to say :) The bass jam went down like a storm as did the rendition of Tower of Powers 'Soul With A Captital S'

Looking forward to the new live album release now and a online stream of the evening which will be available from our new revamped website which I'll post the links to after the weekend as moving this Saturday so busy busy. :wave:

ycb+hg+1+crop.JPG

• Members

Originally posted by boosh

This might be a weird question Shars ,...

Why are people sitting at a YCB concert??

That don't make sense to me
:confused:

That was just after they got back to the 2nd set and the band were kicking back in...it was totally lively after that! :)

Archived