What guitar do you want copied by Rondo?

evlttwin

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

they had a more correct SG and got a cease & desist from gibson, so that's not gonna happen. i like the current one, i wish they made it with a wraparound

That is probably one of the only areas in which the European guitar market is markedly better than the American - we still have the correct copies and no "cease & desist".. - just look at the Tokais we still get and the fact that you can buy new open-book headstock LP copies right now on European Ebay sites, eg.. (my avatar, for example, is a picture of a new LP copy)

• Members

Just a bump up to remind Kurt on this subject,cause dammit I want to buy some of your guitars Kurt but I don't want to pay a grossed up UPS charge:rolleyes: if you are determined to stay with UPS for Canadian orders.
I have bought from other dealers who have no problem shipping by mail:cool:, so c'mon Kurt give us Canadians a chance at your guitars, cause we WANT to SUPPORT you but its hard to when you use UPS and upcharge on their already high fees!!:confused:

Rant over.........:D

+1 BUT with a BIGSBY

Jaguar

Jazzmaster

Mustang

I also wish Rondo would provide the option of Mail for Canadian customers as his using of UPS stops alot of Canadian customers from buying from him including me.
:cry:
UPS charges by dollar value for brokerage plus 5 bucks disbursement fees plus gst plus they collect taxes for the two levels of government on top of it all.

Postal service only charges 5 bucks brokerage regardless of the dollar value and the government taxes, way better and its usually what most Canadians use when importing items from the U.S...one top of those problems he prepays all the ups charges and for each guitar he ADDS another 45 bucks!!!
:freak:
so as a result the UPS fees are grossly higher than the already normal obscene charges, so he he is making a mark up on the UPS fees!!!!
:eek:
........C'Mon Rondo give us Canadians the mail option, hell I will even agree that I am responsible if it gets lost:D ........I have never had a parcel lost by the post office, UPS has lost packages more than once.

Archived