What guitar do you want copied by Rondo?

evlttwin

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would really like to see a copy of Buck Dharma's Julianno Bulestra(sp) Vulcan. I always thought that was one of the coolest shapes that I had ever seen, it has the whole cool seventies thing going. Does anyone know of any companies that replicate that shape?, outside of Roman anyway!. But I do love the shape of the SX SJM, it is in a league all by itself.

• Members

I heartily echo the Jaguar, Mustang suggestions and add a more Jazzmaster-ey one than the SJM's.

I also echo the Baritone suggestion.

and how about some Left-handed LOOKING, but actually play-rightie guitars (similar to a flipped strat)?

• Members
They should make this:

jt-55c.jpg

:love:

+1 BUT with a BIGSBY
Jaguar
Jazzmaster
Mustang

I also wish Rondo would provide the option of Mail for Canadian customers as his using of UPS stops alot of Canadian customers from buying from him including me.:cry:
UPS charges by dollar value for brokerage plus 5 bucks disbursement fees plus gst plus they collect taxes for the two levels of government on top of it all.
Postal service only charges 5 bucks brokerage regardless of the dollar value and the government taxes, way better and its usually what most Canadians use when importing items from the U.S...one top of those problems he prepays all the ups charges and for each guitar he ADDS another 45 bucks!!! :freak: so as a result the UPS fees are grossly higher than the already normal obscene charges, so he he is making a mark up on the UPS fees!!!!:eek: ........C'Mon Rondo give us Canadians the mail option, hell I will even agree that I am responsible if it gets lost:D ........I have never had a parcel lost by the post office, UPS has lost packages more than once.

• Members

non reverse firebird

Yes indeedy. And a non-reverse T-Bird bass as well.

Frankly, I'd be really happy if he'd just offer the teles and P-basses in the old Fender antigua finish.

Kurt?

Antigua?

Be awfully cool, man.....

• Members

I liked that Kurt had that AL up with EMGs for less than 400 bucks, but it was quilte maple green and with gold hardware, so it essentially looked like a christmas tree. If you could put that with chrome or black hardware in a color like blue I would be all over it. I'd prolly buy like three.

Archived