So what do you do on stage?

expertune

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
One last thing. I know (from teaching a presentation skills class at work) movement doesn't comes across to the audience nearly as strong as we think it does. There's have been times where I've really felt like I was workin' it on stage. But when I looked at video of it later, it looked much tamer than I thought.

Try it; you'll see what I mean.

absolutely - exaggeration is your friend :wave:

• Members

I er, uhm, I sit. On a chair. I howl into the mic, and I can look the little girls (about the age of my daughter) in the titties. I don't have cool tats like JJ ({censored} you JJ) so all I do is sit. I've got 5 younger guys who dance around like gay Englishmen, so I can just sit there. I could probably stand up for about 1/2 a set, but then my back would be gone. I sing blues and dream of being a cool metal star!

• Members

When I played in a death metal band, I used to headbang, do the windmill, walk around a bit. Now, Im in a more soft band, Power metal stuff. I walk around, interact with the crowds a bit, make faces, do odd moves, close my eyes, and tilt my head back during solos, swing my hair back and forth during solos. Just move around and have fun.

Archived