USB Sticks: I Can See Where It's Going...

• Members

You know... it does not matter at all how fast tomorrow's computers will be. Sad but true. Every piece of software will become so bloated, complex and impossible to manage that instead of things working faster everything becomes slower.

And then we have to update our computers again even if the marketing and ads screamed "most powerful computer ever built!".

• Members

The "Virtually Indestructible Keyboard" has been a fixture of my home computer for years. Spill your beer? No problem - just give the keyboard a shower, dry it off, and you're ready to go in minutes!

Originally posted by paulskirocks

i look forward to a computer with no moving parts that can withstand spilled beer, falling off the table, tempurature extremes, dust, and anything else i might do to it... basically, completly childproof...

• Members
Originally posted by RockViolin

OT justa say hi to Mitch!

I had a limping Fostex 4 track, an HR 16, and my trusty GP-8. Not yet G.A.S. I think I went to Sweetwater for some cables and got to talkin. I left with an Adat! LOL. Later, the tracks just weren't poppin.

Ahhh, dbx 166, my first compressor! Then came all the questions.
:o

And more gear.

Mitch, you were always so cool to take the time to hang and listen to what must have been crazy mixes and really dumb questions. I'd mention I was playing under the beer tent and invite you to check it out and there you'd be. I sure have enjoyed the process and hopefully have learned a lot. I think I have
:thu:

So what does the ice cream truck play on your side of town?
:freak::D

Hey Tom! (Am I guessing correctly?) Long time....

I remember some pretty astounding electric violin "concerts" in Sweetwater's demo room as you tried out processors, etc. And a long-haired rocker playing with the Symphony....

Let me know what you are up to these days.

Thanks for your kind words.

Mitch

• Members
Originally posted by MitchG

Hey Tom! (Am I guessing correctly?) Long time....

I remember some pretty astounding electric violin "concerts" in Sweetwater's demo room as you tried out processors, etc. And a long-haired rocker playing with the Symphony....

Let me know what you are up to these days.

Thanks for your kind words.

Mitch

Uh oh. Now I'm in Big Trouble. To the Bat Studio...Robin.

Yes, its me. ;) And thankyou!

I'll PM you the details.

Tom

Archived