My 2 Brawley's

Brawley

• Members

Axegrinder per your request.

The first guitar is a model A122 Threat Limited in Transparent Black (Yeah, I know it looks kind of brown).

The second guitar is a model A124HT Threat Limited Hardtail in Transparent Black Cherry.

100_1379.JPG

• Members

I owned one of the Wilkinson equiped A122's, in a amber finish.

Perfectly fine mid-level Korean import. I suspect they'll become the kind of used guitar that will sell below their practical value , because the average Joe isn't aware of them.

Wouldn't mine owning another--even taking into account the ugly headstock.

• Members

BRAWLEY, those look great!! Thanks for posting them. I know I would love to own one of the higher end models. Mine is a basic Threat model with a plain trem and a metallic black finish on basswood.

The humbucker is the best sounding bucker in my meager collection, and the wide neck makes me play better than any of my other guitars. Even that idiotic headstock has grown on me. :freak:

I recently bought a Wilkenson VS100 trem for mine and am contemplating refinishing it something more to my liking...maybe even a sparkle coat. :o

DSC_0110.jpg

• Members

Those sure look good. How do they play?

Specs?

they play great I think you can check specs on the reviews here.

They have custom alinco pups and the one has a wilkinson trem. Jumbo frets etc. They have really nice smooth necks with great finished frets.

• Members

I owned one of the Wilkinson equiped A122's, in a amber finish.

Perfectly fine mid-level Korean import. I suspect they'll become the kind of used guitar that will sell below their practical value , because the average Joe isn't aware of them.

Wouldn't mine owning another--even taking into account the ugly headstock.

funny you mention that I don't like it either. Like some kid cut it on a jig saw in shop class.. That being said they are still nice axes.

• Members
BRAWLEY, those look great!! Thanks for posting them. I know I would love to own one of the higher end models. Mine is a basic Threat model with a plain trem and a metallic black finish on basswood.

The humbucker is the best sounding bucker in my meager collection, and the wide neck makes me play better than any of my other guitars. Even that idiotic headstock has grown on me.
:freak:

I recently bought a Wilkenson VS100 trem for mine and am contemplating refinishing it something more to my liking...maybe even a sparkle coat.
:o

DSC_0110.jpg

I like it I haven't seen a black one very nice.

• Members

I remember seeing them around for about a year at a local store.

I also remember they had superior finishes, so pretty that I was actually a little wary of them. (Like are they real)

So do you love 'em?

yes if you can git one go for it.

E Bay you won't be disapointed.

Archived