Remixing 2 pac and trance remixing

Walters9515

• Members

How do DJ's take a 2pac vocal and remix it another background music/beat?

(isn't that alot of time stretching,time allignment adjustments?)

I found a 2pac vocal on Dr.dre songs and Eazy E songs i'm really surprised they actually worked its kinda of crazy how it can actually be done but how? That must be really hard to make the tempo of the rapping FIT another backing track u know what i mean.

But i have found also Eazy E rapping vocals on NEW backing tracks as well as Tupacs rapping vocals on NEW backing tracks its just crazy

How do u think this Remix DJ's do this please? to make the rapping vocals sit/fit on the new backing track?

The other thing im surprised about is how they even get the Dr.Dre,Eazy E,Biggie,tupac backing tracks without the vocals/rapping or just the vocals/rapping where do u get these production records tracks from and at?

• Members

Unfortunately for most of us, a remix in the truest sense of the word is done by someone who the original producer has provided with all the individual tracks (samples) that make up a piece of music. This makes it easy for them to make changes they want to each sample by itself and rearrange them on a completely clean slate. Fitting vocals to a new beat is just a matter of time stretching and in some cases a key change by pitching it up or down.

Getting the same clean building blocks out of a finished track is nearly impossible, especially where vocals are concerned. I have heard of vocal extraction software that is supposed to do this, but don't know if it really works. Your best bet is to try to find an acapella of the hip hop track you're interested in, which isn't that uncommon on vinyl pressings.

• Members

do they make Tupac acapella audio CD's?

They must because there is alot of DJ's doing unrelease Tupac acapella rapping/vocal with NEW backingtracks its just plain sick on how many new song is out there by these remix Dj's i have to say i like the new backing beats more than on the orginals but i would like to hop on this train also but don't know how to do it

• Members

They must because there is alot of DJ's doing unrelease Tupac acapella rapping/vocal with NEW backingtracks its just plain sick on how many new song is out there by these remix Dj's i have to say i like the new backing beats more than on the orginals but i would like to hop on this train also but don't know how to do it

Maybe they pulled the pella with phase reversal like most ppl do... Maybe they pulled it from a certain site... Maybe they happen to get exclusive material that the public generally doesn't get.

These are all possibilities, as well as answers to your question. Again, feel free to ask anyone else and see what they say.... :idea:

• Members

do they make Tupac acapella audio CD's?

I just joined this forum to answer your question......Feel Special :wave:

If you go to any P2P site and type in "Tupac acapella", you get a whole list of Tupac acapellas. DL the one you want along with the original song. Download "MixMeister BPM Analyzer", it's FREE :thu:

You can use it to find the BPM of the original song. You then will have all the info you need to remix your heart out! Have Fun

~DJ Diamond Dice!~ @}>-`-,--

• Members

You really should not even try this.

No matter how technically good you would possibly manage to do this, that combination will suck, no doubt.

99.9% of the "Music" out there sucks. And your point?

~DJ Diamond Dice~ @}>-`-,--

• Members

Thanks alot for the information

If you go to any P2P site and type in "Tupac acapella", you get a whole list of Tupac acapellas. DL the one you want along with the original song. Download "MixMeister BPM Analyzer",

What is this P2P site what is the hyperlink of this site ?

• Members

Thanks alot for the information

If you go to any P2P site and type in "Tupac acapella", you get a whole list of Tupac acapellas. DL the one you want along with the original song. Download "MixMeister BPM Analyzer",

What is this P2P site what is the hyperlink of this site ?

Intelligence check *crickets chirping has more sizzle*

Thats what I thought:freak:

Archived