Everyone get their 20% off GC postcard?

Berserker22

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I got mine:

Dear guitarNed... blah, blah, BLAH! Super deals! Blah, blah, Rock Your Socks off, blah, blah. Coal-Black Christmas Bux!

It was the fine print at the bottom that threw me off.

Special pricing and special terms not applicable to Gibson, Fender, Roland, Line 6, Boss, Godin, Martin, Electro Harmonix or ANYTHING that you really, really WANT. Coal-Black Christmas Bux, in particular, can only be used for items that you almost don't want at all. NOTE: Coal-Black Christmas Bux may not be honored by any stores, or through the mail or via the Internet. Thank you for shopping at GC!

• Members

On Friday, November 23rd, save an extra 20% off any single item from 8-10am. This is in addition to our already discounted holiday pricing!

20% off applies to single-item purchase at the store's tagged discount prices. Not to be used in conjunction with other offers. Offer excludes Apple, Bose, Monster Cable, Mesa-Boogie, Zildijan, Mogame, SSL, Digidesign, Euphonix used and vintage equipment. Valid November 23rd 8-10am only.

Gil

• Members

GuitarNed,

Special pricing and special terms not applicable to Gibson, Fender, Roland, Line 6, Boss, Godin, Martin, Electro Harmonix or ANYTHING that you really, really WANT. Coal-Black Christmas Bux, in particular, can only be used for items that you almost don't want at all. NOTE: Coal-Black Christmas Bux may not be honored by any stores, or through the mail or via the Internet. Thank you for shopping at GC!

That was nowhere on the card I received.....perhaps your referring to a different promotion.

Gil

• Members

No I didn't get one and that pisses me off.

I've bought from them a

Fender '65 Twin

Marshall ASR80

Parker Fly Classic

Cordoba Gypsy King

Not to mention some other odds and ends. So where's MY F'n COUPON?
:mad:

Do they have your info in their computer? If so, you'll probably get it by Saturday I'm guessing.

• Members

I got mine

[special pricing and special terms not applicable to Gibson, Fender, Roland, Line 6, Boss, Godin, Martin, Electro Harmonix or ANYTHING that you really, really WANT. Coal-Black Christmas Bux, in particular, can only be used for items that you almost don't want at all. NOTE: Coal-Black Christmas Bux may not be honored by any stores, or through the mail or via the Internet. Thank you for shopping at GC!

Well screw that then. The only reason I wanted the coupon was to run down there and pick up a Gibson 339.

But geez, I even have their credit card in good standing. I want them to send me the offer so I can reject them, not vice versa. :deadhorse:

• Members

Gas Man,

Again....think this might be the real deal. This was the only exclusions on the postcard I received.

20% off applies to single-item purchase at the store's tagged discount prices. Not to be used in conjunction with other offers. Offer excludes Apple, Bose, Monster Cable, Mesa-Boogie, Zildijan, Mogame, SSL, Digidesign, Euphonix, used and vintage equipment. Valid November 23rd 8-10am only.

Gil

• Members

Okay, I'll keep an eye out. Even if it does show, the logistics would be challenging, it would mean a 200+ mile round trip the day after T-day. But if I woke up early enough and started drinking first thing in the morning, I could probably pull it off. :thu:

Archived