Not much talk about this band, but I really dig 'em

NitroGtr

• Members

Oh man, I totally forgot about those guys. I loved their first album, they had some nice guitar tones and their drummer was really tasteful and interesting to listen to. Nice drum sound, too.

I heard some stuff off their second album and there was some cool stuff, I dug the single, but I lost track of them after that. Are they still around?

I'll have to pick up another copy of Lemon Parade sometime, that was a really good album.

• Members

Who are they?

Tonic.

Sadly they aren't together anymore. All three of their albums were fantastic IMO. If you liked Lemon Parade, you should give Sugar and Head on Straight a good listen. Emerson Hart has a new solo album out that's pretty good too.

• Members

Wow, I know it's not classic rock, but I thought there would be a little more love for Tonic around here!
;)

Would you settle for mild dissinterest?

It might have something to do with the fact that you said it was the greatest song ever written.

I mean, there nothing anyone can do with that, other than to tell you that youn are wrong.

And what will that accomplish?

Am I going to convince YOU that the song you have already convinced yourself of being the greaTest, is in fact, not even close to it?

See my point?

Take the silence as people not wanting to burst your bubble.

That would just be mean.:wave:

• Members

Hey man, at least I like 'em. :cool: Not necessarily revolutionary, but good solid songwriting and playing with some nice tones. I liked Lemon Parade a lot when I had it. :thu:

EDIT: I don't know which song you're talking about, only the middle of the three youtubes you posted worked. Which one is it?

Archived