Ultimate strat tone caught on video?

atimoc

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Isn't it just great when someone posts these sort of things... some little Korean girl who could completely put my playing to shame. You just ruined my evening, possibly my whole weekend, maybe my life. Thanks alot asshole.:poke:

You're welcome :D Look at the bright side, now you have some spare firewood at your disposal.

• Members

Not only is her playing simply amazing, I think that's the perfect tone to come out of a Strat (even though in this case it's a copy).

This here? Its a DEAD COPY of the Doobie Brother's Listen to the Music! Straight from the book, nothing difficult, nothing added or deleted? Tone is a clean Strat? So-So.

• Members

I wish I had learned to play guitar the right way. Her right hand is always strumming, even when she doesn't play a note. Me, I'd be trying to pick out every note in that song and have absolutely no rhythm. Is it too late for me to learn?
:cry:

Her hand is strumming only what she is playing. And you could DEFINATLY play better than her! She is a intermediate player...thats all. But she has taken lessons for......maybe two years, no doubt about that.

I don'y mean to sound too critical, but you seriously underestimate yourself. I haven't heard the other playing here, I like my Strat a little dirty though, her's is very 70's country-rock sounding. I like the OD-Blues Strat.

Archived