Angela.com guitar and amp parts

Hoddy

• Members
Thing is' date=' as far as I know Angela's Instruments doesn't carry allan wrenches. That certainly isn't the kind of thing they normally sell.

I don't know if this is current but Angela has sold them at one time...five for $10..that's $2 each...I found them today for 25 cents apiece...man..talk about price gouging their customers.

http://209.85.207.104/search?q=cache:H3PC9E4WJEsJ:www.angela.com/catalog/guitar-parts/strat.html+strat+bridge+allen+wrench&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=15&gl=us

• Members

When I sent him my email in which I said that I didn't want to sound rude but a link to his ebay store would have been nice and that after searching and wasting a lot of time in finally finding his ebay store and then searching again and wasting a lot of time looking at all his categories to no avail, and that I guess he didn't have any of the wrenches and that I would look elsewhere...his reply was 'Happy Holiday'...no effort on his part to see if the had the wrenches in stock or to help me with finding them..what a prick.

You: "I'm going to buy elsewhere."

Him: "Okay, bye."

I don't see a reason for outrage here. :confused:

• Members
Thing is, as far as I know Angela's Instruments doesn't carry allan wrenches. That certainly isn't the kind of thing they normally sell.

I don't know if this is current but Angela has sold them at one time...five for $10..that's $2 each...I found them today for 25 cents apiece...man..talk about price gouging their customers.

That's the point, dude, nobody does there for allan wrenches - they go there for tubes and crazy paper/oil caps and NOS resistors and crap like that. That's like buying oil at a tire store - they might have it, but that ain't the place to get it.

Archived