post your fake guitars thread

jjpistols

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i wouldn't give a {censored} if he featured in a presidential speech, soloing out gilbert licks ontop of triaxis tone, back on topic, it's a piece of {censored}, iconoclast that, :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: he has less posts, how dare he opinionate

training20pg20crying1rb2.jpg

• Members

these guys are rebels

when their mamas gives them their cheerios they yell "{censored} you mom!"

cuz they're tough and don't give a {censored}!

yeah!!!!!!!!!! because i go around looking to 'pick fights' on forum boards online, i'm going to shove your avatar and steal your lunch post!!!! oooooooo you better watch the {censored} out!

• Members

these guys are rebels

when their mamas gives them their cheerios they yell "{censored} you mom!"

cuz they're tough and don't give a {censored}!

look at me, i have pistols in my name like i'm a gun slinger, look at me i have almost 15k posts, omg, look at my accomplishments, look at me, i was featured in guitar player magazine, like they have subscribers worth having, bahahahahah, i think you can openly admit you got took bro :phil:

• Members

JJ I like that single pup look, I want to get one of these built for me once I get the cash later on:)

LPcustom2.jpg

why buy something like that when you can find that on HSN home shopping network that plays and looks 2x better

• Members

Good lord. If you can't be civil don't post on a fricking forum. Didn't your parents ever teach you manners?

10:1 Bassturd and Owrry are the same person

you slappin some dough down on the bet?

• Members

Because I can afford to buy what I like:o

if you were to play something like that you best have ballistic shielding and double kevlar vests, because that thing's a {censored}ing piece of {censored}

Archived