Ever wonder if some folks around here are actually people you've known in the past...

guitarchaz

• Members

..and you're possibly posting to someone you played with or knew years ago, and you don't even know it's them ? The world is surprisingly small sometimes. I bet some of us here have at least been introduced in years past, and have no clue now that we're talking to the same person. Wow...deep thoughts....hurts my brain...better go practice more...

• Members

..and you're possibly posting to someone you played with or knew years ago, and you don't even know it's them ? The world is surprisingly small sometimes. I bet some of us here have at least been introduced in years past, and have no clue now that we're talking to the same person. Wow...deep thoughts....hurts my brain...better go practice more...

This cant possibly happen,

This is teh interwebz

None of us are actually real!:rolleyes:

• Members

indeed

this sort of rumination causes wrinkles...

stop it!

stop it ..NOW

:D

Archived