North American 08 Rush Tour

nuke_diver

• Members

I knew it.....

Rush played at Red Rocks on their R30 tour because they had always wanted to play there, but never had because it does not hold enough people. Now they are hooked! Red Rocks again. Though the smaller crowd numbers usually means bigger ticket prices (the reason I skipped their last tour...). I really need to go this year......

• Members

Saw them in september and it was one of the best times I have seen them play bar none...Great set list....a lot of stuff played they never played in concert before (including oldies) and Alex went back to his LP's and even his 335.

I will be fishing in minnesota when they hit Chicago but I would reccomend anyone to go...GREAT concert.:poke::thu:

• Members
I'm there: Concord, CA, May 4th. That's the best time of year here.
:thu:

Well now there is one person I know going :wave:

I can't talk my wife into going that far for one, for 2 she nicely went with me last time and couldnt believe that we stood for 3 hrs

Her: Are they going to stand for the whole thing
Me: Probably
Her: Remind me not to go to concerts with you anymore :cop:

• Members

Oh {censored}, they're playing Cincy again on June 30th! I saw them there Sept. 1st last year and they just killed.

I've been going to their concerts since 1975 and this tour they sound as good as they ever have.

I need to scrape together some ticket $$$.

• Members
Well now there is one person I know going
:wave:

I can't talk my wife into going that far for one, for 2 she nicely went with me last time and couldnt believe that we stood for 3 hrs

Her: Are they going to stand for the whole thing

Me: Probably

Her: Remind me not to go to concerts with you anymore
:cop:

I know how you feel. My wife aint into it at all.

I bought two tickets for the vapor trails tour only to have my {censored} whipped buddy cancel. His country western loving wife kyboshed it...he didn't say it but I could hear it in his voice...left me hanging with an $80 ticket. :mad:

I'll go by myself if I have to. There's a first time for everything.

• Members

Well I'm going to go by myself...I'm just hoping they will add a Shoreline concert

Hell maybe go to both!

I live up in Roseville, but I have heard many bad things about the outdoor venue near Marysville. So I chose Concord before to avoid one of those triple digit days. This time they're offering far fewer dates.

• Members

check it out dudes, they are changing the set list. Though I fully expect them to play the same numbers off of Snakes......, they may well trade off some of the older songs. They rocked Permanant Waves last tour. I'd love to see them feature Mooving Pictures more. I'd like 2112, and Red Barcheta both of which they left out last time. They did do some obscure songs. You know something that suprises me? The songs off of Grace Under Preasure kicked my ass soooo much. VP tour 1001001 SOS

Archived