action shots of you playing live

apathyisok

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
What's the name of your band? Did you ever replace the pups in your DC standard?

The band is called INERTIA. Find us Here: http://www.myspace.com/inertia001 and here: www.inertia.gs

Were you the guy who had the exact same DC as me? :)

Haven't done anything to it since that thread. It's currently got a DiMarzio SD in the bridge with the standard neck pickup. TBH it seems to be working really well.
I was thinking about changing the neck pickup so that I could go fully coil tapped. However, I've bought a telecaster since then so all my single coil sounds are pretty covered!
At some point I might still put a push-pull pot on it and wire the SD as a coil tap.
Funds are tight right now though, so everything's on hold!

• Members

Here's a couple of live shots. Sorry for the weird sizes.

MEattheTrapcloseup.jpg

Here I am performing with my oldies/classic rock trio "Rock This Town" at The Trap in Lancaster, California. It's a dive, but I love it.

11a16188.jpg
THis is from a couple of years ago playing for a car show in Rosamond, California with oldies band "The Del-Aires". Too bad you can't see the drummer, but my massive girth has blocked him out.

IM000183.jpg
Here I am playing for the elementary school kids. I do this three times a month, going to the three different elementary schools in the district on three separate Monday mornings. I lead them in the Pledge of Allegiance, then we sing the first verse of "America (My Country 'Tis of Thee), and then we sing a different theme song for each school. I took old rock and roll songs (Rockin' Robin, Johnny B. Good, and Hound Dog) and changed the lyrics to write a song for each school.

Archived