1 guitar?

Kat73

• Members

well I have multiple playing styles that I developed kind of independently durring different phases over the years.....

if I were to stick to mainly one genre or style, I would be pretty content with just one guitar and one amp.... but variety is the spice of life, and sometimes the best way to get out of a rut is to change up some gear and try some new tones for inspiration....

• Members

I just found out my friend, who is a really good guitarist, has only 1 guitar. And he's not even jonesing for another one. What gives?

I just don't understand some people...

Of course she doesent want another guitar. But I bet she wants another Louis Vuitton.

• Members

He hasn't been to HCEG yet

/thread

I've added 2 guitars since I've been here, and I'm about to add a third.

But the third really isn't on account of HCEG.

And I wanted the other two before I introduced myself here..

But you bastards pushed me over the edge.

• Members

How long can you post and / or talk about ONE guitar?

Not long, but I admire my friend's willpower. I'm assuming it's willpower. But, maybe he doesn't feel like he needs more than one.

I was like that at some point in my life. Don't know what happened.

• Members

I just found out my friend, who is a really good guitarist, has only 1 guitar. And he's not even jonesing for another one. What gives?

I just don't understand some people...

Face it, we are all SICKOS around here!!! I can't even begin to imagine how much better I might be if the time I put into gassing and modding and changing strings, and A/Bing were put into just playing. Ronnie Earl, one of the greatest players I've ever heard, has like three or four Strats; period. And at least two of them are forty plus years old (original owner). PS And he has or at least uses no effects.

• Members

You guys are terrible! Stop making me think I need more guitars, I can make all the sounds I've ever wanted to make and you guys still make me feel like my tax return should promtly taken to guitar center and exchanged for either:

539269jpg.jpg

or

633165965576764151.jpg

or

633165959527506686.jpg

Im leaning toward the fender what do yall think?

• Members

You guys are terrible! Stop making me think I need more guitars, I can make all the sounds I've ever wanted to make and you guys still make me feel like my tax return should promtly taken to guitar center and exchanged for either:

539269jpg.jpg

or

633165965576764151.jpg

or

633165959527506686.jpg

Im leaning toward the fender what do yall think?

No dude, the Gretsch is all you.:poke:

Archived