Conan's - Guitar Player Jimmy

Lothian

• Members

It's almost a game to tune in just to see what he's playing that night. I'll never forget the time a couple of months ago that he was playing a '63 Danelectro. Conan even commented on it at the beginning of his monologue.

Seems like there's lmost something different every show.

I wonder what his home collection is like.

• Members

apparently Conan is a player too. i didn't know that til recently i saw a show where he was fronting the band... singing and playing seafoam green strat. anyone else see that show?

is that the one where he did Bluemoon? I saw him do bluemoon, but I did know he was a guitar player... I think it's probably still up, but there was a picture of him on DiPinto's website holding one saying he endorsed DiPtinto...

btw, Conan is actually a pretty good singer, too, from when he fronted the band.

• Members

apparently Conan is a player too. i didn't know that til recently; i saw a show where he was fronting the band... singing and playing seafoam green strat. anyone else see that show?

I remember one time he played acoustic guitar with Bruce Springsteen the Seeger Session Band. Couldn't really hear what he was playing, but it looked like he knew what he was doing.

Also, there was another time when Max and Conan switched places, and Conan played drums into the commercial break. Seems like he's multi-talented.

Archived