Epiphone guitars?

felipemomo

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok...... I'm gonna spill the beans:

I used my 20% Musicians Friend coupon to buy an Epiphone Zakk Wylde Bullseye Les Paul.

Well...... it came in today and it is BAD ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG!!

It's way better than I thought it would be!!
:thu:

Plays like a dream!! And the pickups sound decent. I thought they would sound shrill and thin...... but when I dial everything in right... I get that phat tone I love!!

Pics and NGD thread later this evening.
:cool:

I can't zakkin' believe it!

I hope you plan to still shower daily.

• Members

well, you have quite convinced me that epiphones are in fact good. it sure is a lot of people happy with epi's. only one problem, the ones i had taken a look at were the lower quality ones.

i saw a review in youtube from i dont know what guitar site, and he didnt recommend the lower end epis (lower price). my options had been a 300$ SG or a Les Paul for about the same price (maybe a bit higher i think). I could wait for some time, save money (keep in mind im a student and, theres not much to save when youre my age, it takes time and birthdays :p) and get an Epiphone Explorer for $500

i will have about 250 for my old amp (when i sell it, that will be my offer), and then i would get the rest of the money doing {censored} (dont know yet, but theres always money on the road :p). BTW, is 250 a good price for a Spider II 75W 112? keep in mind in costa rica a Spider III 15W 18 costs around 200 dollars...what i mean, theres not much difference between the spider II and III is there?

• Members

Ok...... I'm gonna spill the beans:

I used my 20% Musicians Friend coupon to buy an Epiphone Zakk Wylde Bullseye Les Paul.

Well...... it came in today and it is BAD ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG!!

It's way better than I thought it would be!!

Plays like a dream!! And the pickups sound decent. I thought they would sound shrill and thin...... but when I dial everything in right... I get that phat tone I love!!

Pics and NGD thread later this evening.
:cool:

HNGD!!

I've got the buzzsaw one and I agree they are vey nice guitars to play, very well built as well.

Archived