Sweet Ass Jag

StratoSlacker

• Members

+1. It's worth much more than $2,200, if you talk to somebody who knows their short-scale Fender guitars.

Eh, it's worth about the asking price, all things considered. Serial number puts it to 1973, two years before Jaguar production stopped. CBS era. 1967-1975 Jags had block inlays.

The "rare, sought after" Jaguars are 1962-1965/66, or the later CBS models with Maple fingerboards and block inlays.

This one isn't that special, but if it's in mint condition, it's a good deal.

• Members
The "rare, sought after" Jaguars are 1962-1965/66, or the later CBS models with Maple fingerboards and block inlays.

I have to see a jaguar with a maple neck and block inlays.:love::love: Do you have any pictures? I couldn't find one on google.

• Members
I have to see a jaguar with a maple neck and block inlays.
:love:
:love: Do you have any pictures? I couldn't find one on google.

There have been at least three on eBay in the last little while... This one went for only $2400.

img1718by7.jpg
http://cgi.ebay.com/1968-Fender-Jaguar-Beyond-Rare-Maple-Cap-Fingerboard_W0QQitemZ180217609372QQihZ008QQcategoryZ33039QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

• Members
Jags with block inlays = teh sex. They're almost as nice as Jazzmasters with blocks
:love:
. I've been trying to find an MIJ one for cheap for a while now, but to no avail.

If you find a CIJ/MIJ JM with blocks and neck binding for cheap, let me know where you found it!! They are definitely teh sex.

Archived