How're you guys doin'?

OGG

• Members

It's been a while...

I wandered into Guitar Jam a few months ago and got lost. :confused:

I missed this place. :cry:

DcinDc, Brian, MetalheadUK... and a host of others. You guys are all cool. just wondering what's been going on. I need to hang out here more often.

OGG

• Members

yeah, i get lost in GJ sometimes, then i get scared, and come back here

i'm doing good, i found out the girl i've liked for years likes me back and my Kramer project is back in full swing

how you doing man?

• Members

That'll teach you to go over there~!

:wave:

Well I bought some guitars, and I sold some guitars. Surprised?
:D:freak:

I woulda never guessed you would buy/sell a few more guitars... ;)

I'll be hangin' around more. This place is my original home.

As for what I've been up to. Not anything too terribly exciting. I did decide that I was going to regain some floor space in my house so I started hanging guitars on the walls. When you have a crazy guitar GAS condition... Those $20 wall hangers start to add up quick. :D

If I ever decide to sell he house, the walls are going to be full of holes!

Was diagnosed with Glaucoma a couple of months ago. WTF? I'm 38 years old, have had better than 20/20 vision my whole life and almost overnight, my left eye went all whacky on me. Doc says that the vision in my left eye is still technically 20/20 but after a visual field map test, it has some crazy dead spots. Right eye shows some nerve damage, but no dead spots and is still significantly better than 20/20.

So, as long as we can arrest the progress here and now with medication, I shouldn't have to worry too much about it. We'll see. (No pun intended ;) )

That's about it for me. Glad to see you guys respond to my post. Frets... You rock!

I'll be back.

OGG

Archived