$2500 To Spend on an Amp Need Help!

burton4snow

• Members

I have around $2500 to spend on an amp. I've been playing out of $300 amps so I am kind of at a loss on what to look at. It is going to be used in a garage setting thats insulated and drywalled. I just bought a Deusenberg and need something that will keep up with it. Please Help!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Can't disagree with Marshall ^

But if it were me I'd probably get into some Orange stuff.

ORANGE-HOME.jpg

orange's are great too.

at this point, it comes down to personal preference, really. cuz you can basically afford damn near anything you want.

• Members

i'm not entirely sure a fender amp is gonna get what he wants, unless he wants to get into the stompbox game, too.

for classic rock, old school punk and {censored} ... just a good ol marshall (or orange) will work pretty damn well.

not to {censored} on fender amps in any way.

• Members

i'm not entirely sure a fender amp is gonna get what he wants, unless he wants to get into the stompbox game, too.

for classic rock, old school punk and {censored} ... just a good ol marshall (or orange) will work pretty damn well.

not to {censored} on fender amps in any way.

My main amp is a Fender Deluxe Reverb. Best amp I've ever owned. But if you're playing punk and stuff, Fender is not gonna work for you so well. And the stompbox game can be a costly, fiddly pain in the ass. Remember, no gain channel on a lot of Fender amps.

Archived