Next round of Xavieres?

BrewBuck72

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I want a double bound reverse reverse v with a 4 inch maple cap and a screaming monkey headstock in quantum purple with six p90 pickups.

+1

no seriously, though -- the world needs a {censored} ton more $200 strat, tele, lp and 335 clones

you just don't see many of em, ya know?

• Members

I want a double bound reverse reverse v with a 4 inch maple cap and a screaming monkey headstock in quantum purple with six p90 pickups.

Actually, this isn't a bad idea... Just leave out the 4" maple cap.... Screamin' monkeys are cool thangs! 3

P90s would be good to go too.

• Members

+1

no seriously, though -- the world needs a {censored} ton more $200 strat, tele, lp and 335 clones

you just don't see many of em, ya know?

Decent weight 3 piece ash body teles in butterscotch with black guard and good alnico pickups with nickel silver frets and 24mm diamater Alpha brand pots- traditional stamped steel bridge with brass saddles for $179- WHERE tough guy?? Don't show me 11 lb glue monsters or Teles with those flat pot metal bridges and ceramic pickups for $145. Don't show me generic brands with "Poplar" or "Alder" bodies (They're neither) For $125.

Come on- Get your Google finger going- I'm sure somebody's doing it??

Plenty of cheap guitars.

Plenty of good guitars.

Not so many good, cheap guitars.

Yeah the Agiles are great guitars for the dough- so are the Squiers- But Squier specc'd out like this is over $300.

We are not the only ones doing it obviously- But I thnk our success is based upon selling decent stuff for a decent price, and doing different stuff as well- And the fact that what you guys ask for- I try and build- for a cheap price.

• Members
Decent weight 3 piece ash body teles in
butterscotch
with black guard and
good
alnico pickups with nickel silver frets and 24mm diamater Alpha brand pots- traditional stamped steel bridge with brass saddles for $179-
WHERE
tough guy?? Don't show me 11 lb glue monsters or Teles with those flat pot metal bridges and ceramic pickups for $145. Don't show me generic brands with "Poplar" or "Alder" bodies (They're neither) For $125.

Come on- Get your Google finger going- I'm sure somebody's doing it??

Plenty of cheap guitars.

Plenty of good guitars.

Not so many good, cheap guitars.

Yeah the Agiles are great guitars for the dough- so are the Squiers- But Squier specc'd out like this is over $300.

We are not the only ones doing it obviously- But I thnk our success is based upon selling decent stuff for a decent price, and doing different stuff as well- And the fact that what you guys ask for- I try and build- for a cheap price.

haha you called me tough guy - if you're gonna come here to peddle your {censored} at least be nice to the locals :rolleyes:

• Members
haha you called me tough guy - if you're gonna come here to peddle your {censored} at least be nice to the locals
:rolleyes:

I like to think I'm VERY nice to the locals-All of you guys know I will always go out of my way to help a forum member out- And I'm just here to give these forumites INFORMATION that they are asking me in dozens of emails every day.

If I'm spamming then please have a mod tell me not to- Happy to comply.

Jay

• Members

I have to say I'm very impressed. I recently found your website, and it was full of a variety of great parts for great prices. Then I found the Xaviere's which if been GASing for majorly. Then you answer my e-mail with a few Xaviere questions within 24 hours. And to top it all off you come here to the forum of your own accord to answer questions about Xavieres. I seriously don't how I could have heard of you or your website before.

• Members

I like to think I'm VERY nice to the locals-All of you guys know I will always go out of my way to help a forum member out- And I'm just here to give these forumites INFORMATION that they are asking me in dozens of emails every day.

Jay

Jay, wheres my double bound in black white tele routed for a bridge bucker for under $200?

a guy can dream, cant he? :poke:

• Members

Jay

you've even offered coupons to forumites -- that's pretty cool

but you go on and on about how you're different from everyone else, but you offer teles, strats, 335s and lps - {censored} that

put your money where your mouth is -- there are some badass designers here, and sketchers with good ideas - and I'm sure you got some on your work crew -- host a contest thread here where people can post ideas for a new Xaviere model - the next superguitar, completely unique design, with some of your pups -- people can praise and put down {censored} and eventually figure out a winning design, and have it made -- something you can bring in under an agreed upon price point, and give the designer a free one for his/her prize - maybe name it after them or have them choose a name, I dunno

{censored} the same old bull{censored} - quit being the salesman, join the community and come up with something cool

• Members

That's not the point. You overreacted to JJ pointing out something you already know--there's a fair amount of competition for the types of guitars you sell. I guess you saw that as some sort of challenge or insult or something, and you called him a "tough guy".

You could have given your sales and marketing information without being insulting. JJ can speak for himself, but that seemed to be his point. :idk:

Edit: Looks like JJ already has spoken for himself ^^.

• Members

you've even offered coupons to forumites -- that's pretty cool

but you go on and on about how you're different from everyone else, but you offer teles, strats, 335s and lps - {censored} that

put your money where your mouth is -- there are some badass designers here, and sketchers with good ideas - and I'm sure you got some on your work crew -- host a contest thread here where people can post ideas for a new Xaviere model - the next superguitar, completely unique design, with some of your pups -- people can praise and put down {censored} and eventually figure out a winning design, and have it made -- something you can bring in under an agreed upon price point, and give the designer a free one for his/her prize - maybe name it after them or have them choose a name, I dunno

{censored} the same old bull{censored} - quit being the salesman, join the community and come up with something cool

that'd be friggin amazing

• Members

Are you trying to help him run his business into the ground? The market has shown that people want affordable versions of popular guitars, that's where the money is.

If Jay were to ever make some not-so-popular models the production costs would probably have to be subsidized from profits of his popular guitars...

• Members

Are you trying to help him run his business into the ground? The market has shown that people want affordable versions of popular guitars, that's where the money is.

If Jay were to ever make some not-so-popular models the production costs would probably have to be subsidized from profits of his popular guitars...

oh hell nobody is ever gonna buy a guitar made out of a solid piece of wood with a neck bolted to it -- the market has proven only hollowbody archtops will sell :poke:

electric guitar? that's just silly

Archived