What's the latest about stratogirl?

Jkater

• Members

1.60m

I think that's about 5 foot and 4 inches.

Hooray! Welcome back. I knew you would be. I was in Romania last week visiting my wife's family - Bucuresti changes so quickly, although I was mostly up in Siret (near Suceava and those gorgeous monasteries). I hope you are enjoying the new guitar.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hooray! Welcome back. I knew you would be. I was in Romania last week visiting my wife's family - Bucuresti changes so quickly, although I was mostly up in Siret (near Suceava and those gorgeous monasteries). I hope you are enjoying the new guitar.

Hello Willy!

Thank you!

It's good to be back.

I don't think Bucuresti changes much but one thing is for sure: The crazy traffic never changes! :)

• Members

That's just "right" for a woman so how come that strat looks so big??!

BTW, Stratogirl, it is a pleasure to greet you. What is now to be known as the "stratogirl" story is one of the most delightful and decent event to ever take place in this forum.
:thu::wave:

Hello Jkater! :wave:

Nice to greet you too.

Where in Europe are you?

• Members

Why not? Frets is secure in his masculinity. He could even go on stage wearing a feather boa around his neck, like Hendrix at Monterey '67.

I speak as the (former) owner (until it was nicked) of a pink 1963 Strat.

• Members

Why not? Frets is secure in his masculinity. He could even go on stage wearing a feather boa around his neck, like Hendrix at Monterey '67.

I speak as the (former) owner (until it was nicked) of a pink 1963 Strat.

Hello Charles!

What do you mean by "nicked"? Stolen??

Someone stole a vintage strat from you?? :eek:

I am sure there is a very special place down below for people who steal musical instruments.

• Members
Hello Charles!

Someone stole a vintage strat from you??
:eek:
I am sure there is a very special place down below for people who steal musical instruments.

Yes there is, it's called "Disco".

• Members

Someone stole a vintage strat from you??
:eek:

Yep.

Elisha Blue, formerly of Philadelphia -- worked with Roachford, then with Skin and Cass Lewis (later of Skunk Anansie) in a band called Mama Wild. Friend of five years standing. Borrowed my 63 Strat for a session and vanished.

{censored} happens.

Anybody on here ever runs into him, hold him up against the wall by his throat -- in a kindly, sensitive, deeply caring way, of course -- and say, 'You da muddafukka owe CSM a 1963 Strat.'

Archived