Undisputed Guitar God: Trey Anastasio

Standard8

• Members

I'm sorry, it isn't YYZ, it isn't Hendrix, it isn't Crossroads, and it isn't Jessica. It's the cold hard fact that hippie guitar is mightier than the shred.

The "If it takes you 7 minutes blah blah" jibber jabber reminds me of one of Aesop's little known fables about the guy with the big dick who could never have sex because he couldn't keep from shooting off before the panties come off.

Anastasio takes the panties off. And everyone gets to "come" together.

_uCSy67k16c

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You have something against melody, rhythm, hook, and harmony coming together? You don't like it when people look at you funny when you interact with children? What other sociopathic introverted phsycological profiles might your criminal record flirt with? I dare not to guess. This is the internet. I have no idea who I'm {censored}ing with. And I'm not afraid to acknowledge that.

• Members

You have something against melody, rhythm, hook, and harmony coming together? You don't like it when people look at you funny when you interact with children? What other sociopathic introverted phsycological profiles might your criminal record flirt with? I dare not to guess. This is the internet. I have no idea who I'm fucking with. And I'm not afraid to acknowledge that.

You off your meds again, standard?

Or did you discover some... uh... new ones?

I really have NO idea what you are talking about.:idk:

• Members

No, I have a problem with 47-minute-long, masturbatory solos. They're {censored}ing boring.

i see you've heard "run like an antelope".

i love phish. trey's tone is TS-9 compressed garbage, their vocals are awful, and they can jam endlessly for hours. yet i have every studio album they've ever put out. they are a truly unique band, and i'm glad i saw them way back in 1996.

• Members

i see you've heard "run like an antelope".

i love phish. trey's tone is TS-9 compressed garbage, their vocals are awful, and they can jam endlessly for hours. yet i have every studio album they've ever put out. they are a truly unique band, and i'm glad i saw them way back in 1996.

I've heard that before from a reputable source, about the TS9. Is that really how he gets it? TS9 with a punchy-clean custom semi-hollow into a custom amp-cab woody tube setup?

• Members

I've heard that before from a reputable source, about the TS9. Is that really how he gets it? TS9 with a punchy-clean custom semi-hollow into a custom amp-cab woody tube setup?

his later tone is his hollowbody with two Keeley TS-9s, a Keeley Compressor, and two Blackface Deluxe Reverbs.

• Members

TREY IS AWESOME!

At least that's what I thought when I was 16... :p

In all fairness, Phish was a great band... but Trey, one of the greatest guitar players? You've got to be kidding me!

• Members

his later tone is his hollowbody with two Keeley TS-9s, a Keeley Compressor, and two Blackface Deluxe Reverbs.

If I go out and get all that, and I don't sound like Trey with a PRS SE semi, I'm going to find you. And we'll have a conversation. Is that understood?

• Members

If I go out and get all that, and I don't sound like Trey with a PRS SE semi, I'm going to find you. And we'll have a conversation. Is that understood?

trey's early guitar was an Ibanez semihollow. its not going to sound the same. Trey's Languedoc guitars cost him $28k.

also, mimicing another guitarist is lame. find your own sound.

• Members

You guy's all have hearing damage if you can't appreciate Phish, backwhen they started out no one could touch them, sorry but the truth hurts'. Get used to it, you 've got some matureing to do. Trey kicked, it's not how many notes you play, it's how you play them.

• Members
You guy's all have hearing damage if you can't appreciate Phish, backwhen they started out no one could touch them, sorry but the truth hurts'. Get used to it, you 've got some matureing to do. Trey kicked, it's not how many notes you play, it's how you play them.

:lol: I'm 36. I was around when they started out. They were horrible back then too. As long as we're talking about "matureing," how 'bout you learn to spell before you condescend?

Archived