Teach me about Racer X ande Mr. Big

fantastico

• Members

Racer X - Second Heat, Superheroes, Live Extreme Volume I and II, Snowball of Doom II.

Mr Big - Bump Ahead, Hey Man and any of their Japanese live CDs.

thx-ive heard live extreme and it kick's but i dont really know where to start and i dont have a lot of mony to spend so this help's:thu:

• Members

terrible, avoid at all costs.

Don't listen to this person, Second Heat is an excellent album, featuring some of the most brilliant twin lead guitar work ever captured on tape. It was their only studio album featuring two guitarists, but Racer X will always be known for Gilbert and Bouillet's lead playing.

The later albums featuring just Gilbert on guitar are also good, well worth picking up.

• Members

OK, so I've been hearing about Paul Gilbert for years, but have never heard any of his stuff, really. This thread made me go youtube Racer X, and I checked out "Scarified" - HOLY {censored}! OK, the man can play....

• Members
OK, so I've been hearing about Paul Gilbert for years, but have never heard any of his stuff, really. This thread made me go youtube Racer X, and I checked out "Scarified" - HOLY {censored}! OK, the man can play....

Yeah, that song is sick. The first Racer X was my fave.

Archived