2003-2004 MIM Stratocaster

Da Mill

• Members

Recently bought a 2003-2004 MIM Brownburst Stratocaster @ garage sale for $125 with Fender hard shell case. It plays like buttah & looks like new. I noticed the whammy bar is longer than my 2007 electron blue MIM. Strat. Did they change the length of the whammy bar at some point? The threads are the same, and interchangeable, although one is angled lower than the other.

What other differences might I encounter as well?

Thx.

Dale

• Members

It looks just like any new brownburst Stratocaster with rosewood neck. There's nothing unusual about it except for the whammy bar is slightly longer than the electron blue one I got new. Yes, I'd buy 'em all day long for that price, even in worse condition. This one has no indication of ever being played and the kid was about 15/16 years old and said it was a gift a few years ago.

• Members
It looks just like any new brownburst Stratocaster with rosewood neck. There's nothing unusual about it except for the whammy bar is slightly longer than the electron blue one I got new. Yes, I'd buy 'em all day long for that price, even in worse condition. This one has no indication of ever being played and the kid was about 15/16 years old and said it was a gift a few years ago.

I could even live with a few dings at that price. :lol:

Archived