is there a...

mrmarc772

• Members

Yeah, its called the illiterate tone deaf club.

:poke:

I kid. I didn't get the tele thing for years and years. My old man always told me about how great the necks were and I just couldn't get over the fact that it was just such a simple ass guitar. Well years later now I can't imagine not having at least one in the rack.

A lot of people think that it is a one trick pony or a country guitar; its surprisingly versatile and has a unique sound. And the necks are some of the best ever made.

Hate it all you want, but do yourself a favor and pick one up from time to time to see just how much you still hate it. I wouldn't be surprised if in a few years you find one that you love.

• Members

Why hate teles? A tele is a simple, reliable, versatile, articulate player's guitar. IMO, every guitarist should keep one. When you play a tele what is heard is whatever the player does. Oh wait a minute... :poke:

• Members

"Teles Blow" group around here? cause if not i'm founding it right now.

Yes there is. It's right next the "I'm so new at this I can't formulate an informed opinion" group.

You might not like them, but lots of players do. Eventually, you might actually realize that the entire playing world doesn't conform to your tastes.

Archived