well my whammy is faulty

chrisebrooks06

• Members

last week i bought a whammy, first one was faulty and now my replacement doesnt even power up, i got a bit of play time with my first one, at first it was really cool, but after all the trouble i had i dont want another one and secondly i had a go on my mates and after a couple of hours on it last night, i got fed up with it i get the impression its fun to mess around on but i cant see where it can fit in to my music?

have you ever bought any effect which sounded really cool in the shop etc then a week passes and you think, why did i buy that?

i just have, and as the one i got sent was faulty, im opting for refund and planning on buying something a littke more of use to me

• Members

I've done the same thing with a couple of pedals, messed about with them for a couple of days and then just got bored with them.

Didn't you get a new Dean earlier this week? How's that going?

its going great i love it, i got the whammy cos dimebag used one that was my weakness, but the guitar is amazing no quibbles, just the pedal is faulty also which has now happened twice has given me no end of messing around

Archived