Fluids for recording vocals?

morpha2

• Members

So,....if you went to germany why the Peeeep didn't you drive another few miles to drink a Heini with me at my home?

I should have, eh? I was only in Germany for 4 days in 2004, but really enjoyed it. But it woulda been more fun to have a Heini with you!! I did, however, see your numerous countrymen driving the autobahns in their very very large RVs.

• Members

I've never found anything that does much for singing. In most bands I was in, I sang 1/3rd to 1/2 the tunes a night plus harmony on most of the rest and our biggest concern was not wearing out working 6 nights a week. My bandmates would swear by lemons, honey, tea, sometimes all three with or without whiskey.

I would usually just have a beer a set and maybe a sip of Ky. Bourbon here and there. We jumped around and sweated enough that I seldom got stupid, just needed to relax a bit and get into it.

And yeah, to agree with some of the above (especially if you're having booze); if you ever start feeling like sh*t just grab a pint (talking the Brit 20 oz version) of water/no ice and kill it and you'll be good as new in minutes!

• Members

Hey boosh, I think our Heineken is made by you guys. It says imported so it better be! Thing is, in England and southern Europe, Heini was the cheapest you could find which struck me as weird cause it's expensive in USA.

I like it much better than all the mass produced USA beer (Bud, Bush, Miller et all) but what I really like is Guinness. Got addicted on that stuff hanging with a bunch of guys from Southhampton when I used to gig for extended periods of time in Florida.

Archived