post your V-shaped guitars!

book_of_lies777

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

yeah...pardon the double post...that was me at school...(i can't solo for {censored}) but i can fake it and that's what i was doing (dumb huh?) That alexi is great...it feels so much better than that jackson(and that is saying a lot!) it sounds effen shweet too!...if u ever get the chance, buy one!

• Members

that's just sexy...my alexi isnt THAT beautiful...but it still plays great...hows that one?

Pretty good, one of my favorite guitars. It's not an Alexi sig, but I still like to pretend it is :p Obviously Jackson is a little mad about the move to ESP.

• Members

Mazi Bee: haha, need help re-stringing that dean? the strings on the headstock are messed

and i was never really a fan of ANY kind of burst...up until now. that one sure looks amazing. what year was that made in? and how much?

• Members

Mazi Bee: haha, need help re-stringing that dean? the strings on the headstock are messed

and i was never really a fan of ANY kind of burst...up until now. that one sure looks amazing. what year was that made in? and how much?

lol, those are the strings that came on it. I took it out of the box, polished it, and took photos before restringing her. :D

It's MIK around 97 or 98 I believe. It's the next best thing you can get to an MIA Dean I believe. It's a phenomenal guitar. I got it for a steal, around $300.

• Members

300 bucks?! the hell? i sold my crappy soul and body for a whole lot more! yes...i'm a hooker

that really is a steal. perhaps i'll look into that. i like dillion guitars, but the stupid guard on it makes me wanna throw up. its not just. any guitar with ANY kind of pick guard annoys me. even a les paul

• Members

That black custom kills me everytime Mazi posts it, she's a beauty! I was going to do a run of those this year but we ended up doing the Korina style instead and its a beauty too. I will eventually have the black customs made since I get asked for them quite often (and I want one myself....;) ) but sales/cash flow with dictate when that happens and right now things ain't flowing....:freak:

• Members

I have a dillion DFV03k too. I took off the black speed knobs and added gold bell knobs, soon I will put on some gold top hats I believe. this guitar is amazing in the way it looks and plays. Everyone I show it too offers to buy it. Not too worried about getting it stolen with my 160 LB burglar alarm Akita on the prowl. When I figure out how to do so I will post it with my tokai cherry 67', she's beautiful also!!

• Members
There were 188 Gibson Lonnie Mack Flying V's made.

According to Walter Carter, mine is the first one made for retail sale:cool:

MacMarshall.jpg

1982 Gibson Heritage Korina Flying V

82GibsonKorinaV.jpg

BognerVs2.jpg

dude, did that Lonnie Mack V come from 30th Street Guitars?

Archived