Another stupid cashback question

Mr_GoodBomb

• Members

Where did my post go? Strange...

Anyway, I think I spoke too soon. I looked back at the cash back postings in my live.com account and it looks like it includes the shipping as well. Sorry for the confusion. The last couple purchases that I've made all had the shipping included and I forgot about that, so when I looked at the cash back it was only for the purchase price, but that's because the shipping was included. :facepalm:

• Members

I don't think it tallied the shipping. The item was 19.99 and 10 dollars shipping. So, 4.99 cashback.

And now it says "you need atleast 5 dollars to collect your cashback." So I don't think I even get that.

Mother{censored}er.

You need $5 TOTAL to collect it, not $5 per. I got $1 cashback on something and it went into effect after I added another $160 or so to it with my next buy.

• Members

Basically, you'll need at least $5 in your live.com CB account to be able to cash out into your paypal acct. Otherwise, if all you have is $4.99, once your 60 day requirement is met, the money just sits there. You'll need to buy something else for cashback to bank it. You don't necessary need to make another purchase from ebay, live.com has 100s of vendors to earn CB from.

• Members

I've got two guitars using cashback already.

$210 ($52.50 cashback) and $250 ($62.50 cashback), and those are all that show up at the moment.

Ah, then give it a couple of days. I believe they manually confirm cashback requests now because in the past, people bought US currency on eBay to abuse the system.

Archived