Holy Crap I'm pissed..what should I do? ebay crap

streetknight

• Members

How does delivery confirmation work with PayPal? If you can prove as a seller that the item was delivered with USPS delivery confirmation, will PayPal release funds to the Seller or do you still have to wait 21 days?

Once you send have delivery confirmation, paypal has a field where you can enter the confirmation number. Just showing it was delivered won't release the funds. I had to upload my confirmation number and have the seller give me a positive feedback. once I did that the funds were released. This took about 3 days.

• Members
UPDATE

The seller just contacted me and said he still didn't agree with the Policies, but he would sell me the guitar. I told him I understood and thanked him for reconsidering on sending me the guitar.
:thu:

Hopefully it will all work out. We'll see when/if it gets here.

How gracious of him :rolleyes: - Where does that leave you with the Live rebate thing?

• Members

Leave him a negative. The more sellers who get dinged this way, the faster there will be enough complaints and lost sellers that eBay and PayPal will ditch this stupid {censored}ing scheme they have hatched.

I think it is about time for a boycott....{censored}, nothing is selling anyways. Just for a week....the {censored}ers would probably get a government bailout if we hurt them, though.

for me, this is the correct answer. I sell quite a few items through the Ebay/PayPal scheme and take my lumps as the cost of doing business. Stay in the system, while it is not perfect, it works better than everything else for faceless transactions.

I have 360 transactions and one negative from an idiot. She knows who she is and next time I am in Mississippi ... nevermind.

Just ding him and be done with it.

Archived