What's your avatar???

ten56gibby

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Per request:

biting%20the%20bullet%20(Small).JPG

She's a friend of mine. I had bought a Bullet for another friend in exchange for him doing some work on my car. Friend A and friend B do not get along so I thought it would be fun to get some pics of her molesting his new guitar. I was right, it was fun. She also was nice enough to lend her voice to this song (VERY NSFW). A damn shame she plays for the other team.

Since it wouldn't be right to post about a guitar without pics, here's a full shot (my sincerest apologies for the :) , but it would not be HCEG safe otherwise):

with%20guit%20edit%20(Medium).JPG

• Members
Per request:

biting%20the%20bullet%20(Small).JPG

She's a friend of mine. I had bought a Bullet for another friend in exchange for him doing some work on my car. Friend A and friend B do not get along so I thought it would be fun to get some pics of her molesting his new guitar. I was right, it was fun. She also was nice enough to lend her voice to
this song
(VERY NSFW). A damn shame she plays for the other team.

Since it wouldn't be right to post about a guitar without pics, here's a full shot (my sincerest apologies for the
:)
, but it would not be HCEG safe otherwise):

with%20guit%20edit%20(Medium).JPG

Just listened to the song. I don't care what team she plays for--MOAR!!!! How about a PM of the unedited pic at least? Then I can see as well as hear!!!

• Members

Just listened to the song. I don't care what team she plays for--MOAR!!!! How about a PM of the unedited pic at least? Then I can see as well as hear!!!

Ha! No. She was grumpy enough about my use of her pic as an avatar. She'd probably kick my ass if she knew I was posting anything else of hers, edited or not. She took second place in the karate nationals a few years ago so she can actually kick my ass.

Archived