Eric Clapton: The Jimmy Buffett of Guitar Heroes

jjpistols

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

didn't we just have a thread like this a couple weeks/months ago? anyway, yes, and the guy can't even play anymore, he admits it. ofc everyone gets a boner for him. meh. cream days, bluesbreakers, etc. best. all that is behind him now. whats the point.

• Members

didn't we just have a thread like this a couple weeks/months ago? anyway, yes, and the guy can't even play anymore, he admits it. ofc everyone gets a boner for him. meh. cream days, bluesbreakers, etc. best. all that is behind him now. whats the point.

no you never {censored}in had a Clapton is Buffett thread {censored}in ever!

{censored}in ever!

my {censored} is fresh bitch!

:mad:

• Members

An objective outsider's view--

So far as I can make out, Jimmy Buffet has just one song and deserves most credit for spearheading a new way of acting and dressing middle-aged.

Eric Claption has several quite different songs, from Layla to the one ripping off Bob Marley to the one about him making a tidy profit off his son's death. And only a mental patient would make a point of trying to dress like him, and God knows what imitating his "lifestyle" would even amount to.

Two totally different types of bad taste, in my opinion.

• Members

An objective outsider's view--

So far as I can make out, Jimmy Buffet has just one song and deserves most credit for spearheading a new way of acting and dressing middle-aged.

Eric Claption has several quite different songs, from Layla to the one ripping off Bob Marley to the one about him making a tidy profit off his son's death. And only a mental patient would make a point of trying to dress like him, and God knows what imitating his "lifestyle" would even amount to.

Two totally different types of bad taste, in my opinion.

:lol:

I hope you have the greatest Xmas of all

:love:

• Members

I have no opinion on Clapton. He's just kinda there, like the wallpaper in my spare bathroom. Buffett on the other hand just kind of makes my blood boil. Honestly......I don't get it. The moustache, the flip flops, the perm, the shirts, the nut huggers.

Come Monday was a great song though.

Archived