Hendrix on the Ukulele??!!?

2pacHendrix

• Members

[YOUTUBE]YJlkEneOYw0&watch_response[/YOUTUBE]

This dude is fricken amazing!!!!!! I mean, would would of thought of playing hendrix on a ukulele? Genius!! Also, his voice is nothing like what i expected it to be!

[YOUTUBE]DTPEBgCIzh0&feature=channel_page[/YOUTUBE]

Listen to that solo! He even uses the wah later on... I'm gonna use some of his uke licks on my guitar. They sound sweet on the ukulele, but everything sounds better on electric guitar.

Seriously, I think he is the Ukulele God of this generation!! I mean, this guy makes me wanna pick up a ukulele and try it out. Seriously, the ukulele may became majorly popular and then kids will be playing the ukulele and many more kids will be playing the 'Ukulele Hero' game!

He even plays a SRV cover and it's pretty good.

Just wanted to show you guys this guy. I hope you like him as much as I do, and I hoped you enjoyed his videos.

• Members
This cat is talented.. what a voice!... What is it with these Asian players???.. They are kickin' our ass!... I am starting to hate being white..we suck:)

Yeah being half white for me sucks, too (The other half is cuban... not much better)
Atleast we're good at footbaaa, no. Basketba, wait no....
You guys are pretty good at golf...Wait, I forgot about Tiger Woods... Um... You guys are pretty good at that shuffleboard :thu:

• Members
Yeah being half white for me sucks, too (The other half is cuban... not much better)

Atleast we're good at footbaaa, no. Basketba, wait no....

You guys are pretty good at golf...Wait, I forgot about Tiger Woods... Um... You guys are pretty good at that shuffleboard
:thu:

what about electric guitar :cop:

and...uh... Hockey! :thu:

• Members

Archived