Show Me Your JEMs!!! Fuel My Gas!!

bluedevil0204

• Members

Well lately I have been doing alright without buying to much {censored}. Well ever since I got the explorer for $324 deal I have so open funds that I could use to get my a new axe. Well I love the Ibanez JEMS. Not all of them but most of them.

I am really gassing on getting one. I do not want to really purchase it to play it. Unfortunately I love collecting guitars almost as much as I love playing them. I want this guitar to be able to be played but also be show worthy.

If I can find the right one I will just on it. Its got to be a good deal. I have held of for about 3 years trying to find one at a great deal. I figure with the economy in this {censored}ter I might be able to find one at a good deal that some one needs to get rid of.

O well. Post all the different JEMs out there. I want to see what is out there that I might now have seen!

Post em up boys!!

Ibanez-guitar-jem-77-bfp-large-picture-0

Ibanez_JEM_20th_Anniversary_guitar.jpg

• Members
P1010149.jpg

I saw this in the HC classifieds. I got a boner just lookin at the pics. Jems are just beautiful guitars. I don't know about you but this ones way outta my price range. Anyway, here's the link maybe you can talk him down.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2170085

I saw that one on here a while ago.

Honestly. That is one of the JEM's I do not like the look of. I mean dont get me wrong. I would take it. But wouldnt buy it!

thanks dude! Keep em coming!!!:thu:

• Members
I have two JEM's. I used to own one with the plastered black finish which I sold a few years ago, and I owned a late 80's JEM in shocking pink. I traded that one along with $3,000 for the Loch Ness Green one you see below.

I also own a DNA

ibanezjem777lng.JPG
jemdna1.JPG
ibanezes.JPG

That is just down right strong right there. You are a lucky man sir!

• Members

What gives the JEM's their value. What makes them SO expensive. Do they really play that great or are you paying for a name and a paint job?

I can only comment on my 7RB. It plays better than any RG, or other superstrat, I have ever played. It sounds fantastic and plays like a dream. For me it was well worth the price I paid for it. I have not played any other jem guitars since I hand picked this one, so I can't comment on all of them....but mine is a keeper.

• Members

I can only comment on my 7RB. It plays better than any RG, or other superstrat, I have ever played. It sounds fantastic and plays like a dream. For me it was well worth the price I paid for it. I have not played any other jem guitars since I hand picked this one, so I can't comment on all of them....but mine is a keeper.

I imagine it would. they are beautiful instruments!

Archived