my homemade pedal board is finished........

chrisebrooks06

• Members

here it is in all of its glory with my newest addition (from 3 weeks ago) the dimebag crybaby.......

001-4.jpg

002-3.jpg

pics of build will come along later as this was on a different camera hope you like

this is my first attempt at pedal board building, cut the plate and stuck it in the bending machine, my mates a welder so for all those health and safety freaks..............

chris

:thu:

• Members

yeah i meant to ask about them, what ones you recommend?

i use a visual sound one spot with 2 5-con daisy chains. reasonably priced and has plenty of headroom to power a long pedal chain. it isn't multi-grounded but that has never been an issue for me.

• Members

for a power supply i use these guys and they're ace

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GUITAR-EFFECT-PEDAL-POWER-SUPPLY-WITH-6-WAY-DAISY-CHAIN_W0QQitemZ220288744870QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item220288744870&_trkparms=39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A10|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

me and my brother both went from brick style supplies to these and regret NOTHING...

pedal looks awesome as well. and there's room for more pedals, which is always good as you'll never stop buying them :thu:

• Members

for a power supply i use these guys and they're ace

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GUITAR-EFFECT-PEDAL-POWER-SUPPLY-WITH-6-WAY-DAISY-CHAIN_W0QQitemZ220288744870QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item220288744870&_trkparms=39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A10|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

me and my brother both went from brick style supplies to these and regret NOTHING...

pedal looks awesome as well. and there's room for more pedals, which is always good as you'll never stop buying them
:thu:

left some space for EQ etc

• 3 months later...

Archived