What are some cool offset-waist style guitars? Can't get enough of 'em.

ten56gibby

• Members

What kind of guitar is that? I went to the Reverend website and it looks like a Jetstream, but the bridge and pickguard look different.

It looks exactly like the kind of guitar I would want if I were to get another one.

Thanks, I dig it. You'll find it on Reverend's site under the Archives (4th row down, 4th from right):

http://www.reverendguitars.com/reverend/archive/guitar_gallery/usa_guitar_gallery/index.htm

• Members

Hey John, have the prices been set on the M80 or Black Adder yet?

I think the M80's are in the 'street price' range of a '52 RI, but don't hold me to that, that's what I was told months ago. I know they can be optioned up quite a bit from the base prices because Bruce will put just about anything in them that someone may request as far as components and finishes go.

He surprised me with the photos of the burst finished one, I had really not considered that finish when doing the concepts for that model, but it is coming out pretty nice.

The model that I had once referred to as a 'Black Adder' is really just a JBD-200, and I have almost no idea what they are priced at, (I have little to do with that end of things) but I suspect that they're substantially more than the M80 series is...I know they're a complicated build compared to the relatively simple M80's.

Archived