OT: Mattress Advice

• Members

We've recently rolled out a new Sleep Number Memory Foam bed that is the only bed that combines the adjustability of the Sleep Number technology with the flexible comfort of memory foam. There is a lot of great feedback on the new bed at
www.beds.com/blog/?p=133
from some members of the press that had the chance to try the bed out during an event in New York City.

The bed sounds wonderful, but it costs somewhere between 3-4 times the amount that I just purchased the Miralux Olympus natural latex bed for. At some point, finances come into play, and besides, I can purchase the Miralux or something similar again and again. And considering that natural latex is one of the most durable foam materials and comes with a 15 year warranty, I have a feeling that the bed's going to last for a while.

At any rate, both my girlfriend and I love the bed. She says that even though she doesn't have back problems, her back feels better in the morning after sleeping on this bed. And mine doesn't hurt nearly as much now, so it's a big difference for me.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived