high gain dr z clips

Alchemist

• Members

cross post from amp forum, its ok if you dont like them, I mostly play blues, jazz and country, but I love to mess around because its fun :), I know its soulless wanking so you dont have to point it out :cop:

just noodling around... what youre hearing is an attenuated (down to ~3 watts) power amp set half way boosted with a barber burn unit EQ just a bit....the pickup is an SD Jazz in the bridge, and the cab is a Z 2x10 convertible....

this thing sounds huge in the room but the camcorder and youtube compressed the hell out of it :(

[YOUTUBE]6w0zxEqTglw[/YOUTUBE]

some more pointless noodling

[YOUTUBE]DBjZB7e835M[/YOUTUBE]

• Members
Not really what I 'picture' when I think of a Dr. Z.; sounds nice and meaty!

:thu:

is not what I picture either.... which is why I thought it was kinda cool.... its actually one of my favourite high gain tones I've ever gotten.... sounds huge and mean in person, and it came from what I thought was the least likely source.....

oh well, back to playing country now :D

is not what I picture either.... which is why I thought it was kinda cool.... its actually one of my favourite high gain tones I've ever gotten.... sounds huge and mean in person, and it came from what I thought was the least likely source.....

oh well, back to playing country now
:D

Nothing wrong with a little country!!

f87512u4ow2.jpg

Sounds great and again unexpected. Vidcams and youtube do take the "big" out of recorded music but the tone came through nicely!!

Archived